Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

The thread is good though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

VideoGames posted:

I am so sorry, but I don't quite understand what you mean by 4s and 5s.

Attribute implants! There are implants to increase single attributes anywhere from +1 through +5, they all use different implant slots, so you can potentially have all of your attributes increased if you get all of the implants for it. Skills have a primary and secondary attribute that they calculate the skillpoints/hour that you train on, so if you have those two attributes at the highest, it'll train the fastest.

Here's what my attributes look like being attribute remapped to Perception and Willpower with full +5s.

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

I took a few pictures of that mining op! A shame we weren't all in a belt all close together to get a family photo though.

Here's a shot of Rock with my Skiff in the background!

And here's another of my Skiff and another corp mate's Procurer.

I have a bunch of other pictures but they're mostly just my Skiff being surrounded by rocks.

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

Foehammer007 posted:

ships were destroyed in space

This is the single most informative update I've heard on the space fights.

• Locked thread