Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

goninzo posted:

Raise your hand if you insurance scammed a dread today to cash in on that sweet sweet insurance money before the value drops by 2/3rds?
:gay:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

vulvamancer posted:

Thanks, wish I had more time to record them during this war.

and here i thought AFKing in a pos as it burns around you a hands off activity :mmmhmm:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

DisgracelandUSA posted:

I often wonder what it would be like to cut ties, start a new account and explore this gay rear end autistic universe as a normal pleb (instead of a spergy tryhard ganky pleb).

take the miniluv wallet with you, it lessens the impact of the non-bourgeoisie lifestyle

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

i've had the same experience, but instead of a cat it was a dog, and instead of a fish it was a pile of garbage

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

CainFortea posted:

For reals tho dude, see any vote buttons?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

:nignog:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

to be honest I had a lot of fun during the imperium's deployment to h1z1. I joined in on a spy alt and just kept killing imperium pubbies over and over for days until people just stopped logging in.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

ullerrm posted:

Contrast with DayZ, where the zombies were often as dangerous as the players were.

the dayz zombies are only scary because they clip into and through walls, and invisible zombies kill you and bleed you all the time.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Glory of Arioch posted:

"the sov you're taking back in droves every single day isn't high enough quality, this means you're losing"

:ironicat:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Glory of Arioch posted:

like do you even know what my in-game name is

when i phone post querns is autocorrect to queer, makes you think

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Glory of Arioch posted:

that's a lie, phones autocorrect it to queens

please continue to tell me things about my phone, person i never once spoke to while we were both part of the same alliance

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Zephyrine posted:

I hate it when Mommy and Daddy fights.

i cherish the few memories i have of my parents :smith:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Orange Red Bull posted:

what are you browsing on your phone that queer is even in its language model

makes you think

i think it's "queers" but yeah, i thought it was weird when I saw it

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Zephyrine posted:

What if Endie gets me in the divorce?

then you wouldn't need to be scared of my gank fleets anymore.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

vyst posted:

Globby probably has a pretty comprehensive grindr account

at least i get some

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Zephyrine posted:

Probably. I do like a lot of the people though.

Hey no GOT spoilers. I read the books and they aren't there yet!

it's not game of thrones, it's harry potter

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

man you guys sure post on reddit a lot for not liking it

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

no i agree with what they posted, but they're in the echo chamber so i don't know what they're expecting

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

If you ever get a Rorqual, you should name it avalanche.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

VideoGames posted:

RVCMF is out and about mining! A brief flurry of the Gurmista Menace appeared, but the drones put a stop to those!

I assume you've paid your dues and have purchased a New Halaima and New Order Mining Permit yes?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

VideoGames posted:

I haven't, no. What are these? Is that like a concord sub section thing?

http://www.minerbumping.com/p/the-code.html

Ah, 'highsec' is under the sovereignty of James 315, the savior of highsec. In order to avoid being suicide ganked, you have to purchase a permit and follow The New Halaima Code of Conduct. If you want, you can contact Globby in game and I can sort that out for you, for a low price of 10 million ISK for an entire year.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Xolve posted:

Don't you loving do it.

The agents following the New Order and James 315 (praise him) uphold the laws of the New Order and Highsec regardless of the notoriety and influence of any person living in Highsec. Everyone must have a mining permit, and everyone must obey the code.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

You all seem to misunderstand me, I would never go out of my way to enforce the law on someone who seems to be following The Code even if they didn't have a permit, as there are many more egregious offenders of The New Halaima Code of Conduct much closer to where I am now. I am simply looking out for forums poster VideoGames and I am encouraging him to take the proper precautions that could reduce the risk of an Agent suspending his mining operations due to his lack of a mining permit.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

VideoGames posted:

Oh dear, someone mentioned the Code ticker group to me a long time ago. :( Well I'm not doing any botting or anything against their rules, so I hopefully should be OK!

That helps, but the only safe way to be sure is to purchase a mining permit.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

shut your face globby ill cut you

i reported this real life threat to CCP games, i hope your non playing rear end gets banned

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

also deadtear i'll gladly 1v1 you

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

(in game)

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

you know as well as I do, neither one of us 1v1s

that's why it'd be fun

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

dragonstalking posted:

The rules are just for show, they'll gank you no matter what you do.

Not once in the entire history of CODE. Alliance has a member ganked someone that followed The Code (The New Halaima Code of Conduct) and had a legitimate mining permit.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Don't gently caress with Videogames. :catbert:

I'm trying to protect VideoGames from the dangers of illegal mining and operating in highsec without a permit.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

concord decides the legality of things in highsec :colbert:

spoken like a true heretic

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

dalael you suck in every way possible

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

I'm sorry you feel that way, but telling VideoGames to not simply spend 10 mil and have an added layer of safety in highsec is just malicious. A permit lasts an entire year, so there really isn't any reason to not have one!

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

There's no denying it, mankind can only reach its full potential through the creation of a civilization. As an agent of the New Order, I am a soldier of the civilizing forces. Highsec miners may say they come for the ice and ore, but I give them what they really need: Purpose, dignity, structure, order, guidance, leadership. They ask what I am "saving" them from. I save the miners from themselves. I will save VideoGames from an existence of bot aspirant behavior and slavery.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Hubbl3 posted:

You still know that my statement is right. When you catch a miner it will not matter that he has a permit. That you are able to catch him in the first place in clearly a sign that he didn't pay attention (maybe he was even AFK!), which is bot aspirant behavior and needs a proper punishment by the New Order.

Without rules, there is no such thing as freedom. By enforcing a system of just laws, I give the miners liberation from their own worst instincts. And through this process, the miners can be molded into better people, the kind worthy of joining the new community of EVE. I'm no idealist to believe, firmly, in the integrity of the Code and the New Order of Highsec. It's no ideal to me: It is a living, working reality.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Dalael posted:

Don't you have friends you can go rob instead of posting this poo poo?

something something atlantis

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Dalael posted:

Truly an :iceburn:

thanks

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Oodles posted:

Can someone :eng101: me a Miner gank fitting?

Don't worry VG it's not going to be pointed at you.

copypasteable fitting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7VZl9GLbIw&t=16s

You generally either want a warpin, to be positive sec status, or be somewhat close to your target so you don't die to faction police during your enforcement of The Code. Watch out for anti-gankers though, one jam from a Falcon, Kitsune, Griffin or other ECM ship will cost you a gank easily.

There is a lot of flexibility and different fits for a gank catalyst depending on what it's for, so this is just a baseline.

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 09:33 on May 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Oodles posted:

Any drones on that bad boy?

no

• Locked thread