Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DARPA
Apr 24, 2005
We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.

jm20 posted:

???????

Gravimetric/Ladar/Magnetometric/Radar sensor compensation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005
We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.

ullerrm posted:

D-names are all the same :black101: But yeah, Dainiel = dragonstalking. Apologies.
The reddit crew ruined a perfectly good letter of the alphabet.

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005

VideoGames posted:

Something I love about this thread, though I'm not sure all will agree with me, is that despite this being the Something Awful forums which is technically part of Goonswarm, we still have people from all the other alliances coming and talking and discussing. I really like it because it's a nice kind of microcosm of the wars that go on in game.

If anyone just recently popping into the thread wonders why sometimes it gets really heated and people can sling barbs around without much moderator recourse, its for that reason.

Why you ignoring Groon? Goons have a choice.

Syndicate has been decent.

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Aren't they dead again?

I'd call it Individualistic, not dead. There's stuff to do within 10 jumps, and if you put in a minimal amount of effort, people to do it with.

• Locked thread