Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Just want to get in on the bandwagon here and remind everyone that eve is terrible and singlets rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

also now i have to post a fuckload more to catch back up to where i was :(

:justpost:

never stop posting you magnificent sasslord

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I'm a little concerned that Mittens wasn't mentioned on the first page. How will people drink the kool-aid if they are not made immediately aware of it's existence?

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

mpaarating posted:

Or like maybe he didn't like playing with you. That's probably a new thought for you because

#gotem

Did I do it right deadtear?

Oh, snap!

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

vulvamancer posted:

What is the chill thread? Please don't tell me it's the Eonwe thread, I do not want to encourage him in any way that he should keep posting or he did something positive.

You're an rear end in a top hat and Eonwe rules.

• Locked thread