Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Urodov

flesh, blood, bone, etc.,
what riddle is man that all his components be spooky, yet man himself so dull
mayhap it is that very lonesome incompleteness that gives each element its sickly charm

ANyway,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7o71qV_lkc

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

mister magpie posted:

a skeleton ghost is also known as a lich

Ok, it's settled - I am a Lich!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Uxzuigal posted:

Ok, it's settled - I am a Lich!

while we're at it what is an uxzuigal ?

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

while we're at it what is an uxzuigal ?

Kinda fitting name for a Lich, well the story behind the name is...

Uxzuigal was a name I came up with in Everquest 2, it's inspired by dragon names in Baldurs Gate and the game called I believe Horizons at some point ( called Istaria now?), also lich names.
Anyways, we did some world first kills and kicked as sin Everquest 2, people knew me by the name and it just stuck with me in MMOs forever after that, now it's my standard handle :P

Uxzuigal, the Lich (King, harr harr).

<3 <3 Vanisher

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

I think ghosts are good and so is Saint boner and so is this thread, so because I am far too lazy to post anything even remotely approaching quality I'm just gonna say: good job. pat yourself on your bony rear end back

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

I think ghosts are good and so is Saint boner and so is this thread, so because I am far too lazy to post anything even remotely approaching quality I'm just gonna say: good job. pat yourself on your bony rear end back

i just want equality between ghosts and skeletons

also skeletons are a bit old fashioned and ghosts are clearly the way of the future

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
be sure ill gladly accept any community badge, gang tag, group icon, clan sigil, etc

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tao of lmao

Where the gently caress is the spiderguy gang tag?

:spiderguy:

FutonForensic

i like this lil emoji ghost, he's got spunk

MrWillsauce

wherever you stand on the struggle between ghosts and skeletons, I think we can all agree: gently caress casper

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

gently caress casper

guns for tits

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i just want equality between ghosts and skeletons

also skeletons are a bit old fashioned and ghosts are clearly the way of the future

"All monsters are equal, but some monsters are more equal than others" - George Spookwell

guns for tits fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Apr 27, 2016

alnilam

Casper's alright, it's his fans that piss me off, acting like they've always big into ghosts now that he's popular, like people who claim to be into dubstep just bc they like skrillex, bithc i been into ghosts since before casper was even dead don't even start

MrWillsauce

somebody should give those people the ghost poser badge

guns for tits

Which is better, Star Wars: A New Bone or Star Trek Boo: The Wraith of Khan?

Macnult

I have no problem with ghosts, but zombies are just plain stupid.

MrWillsauce

what about ghouls?

bean mom

I work Pro-Bone and Pro-Ghosto

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

what about ghouls?

ghouls are ok with me but they have an image problem due to that whole corpse-eating thing

hi how are you ♥

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Hello, I am here to raise awareness about the Lich, Ghost,Bones & Transformers (LGBT) community and the dayli struggles we face in communicating with humans.

<3 <3 Vanisher

MrWillsauce

in some states in the US, it's still legal for restaurants to refuse to serve dead people. wtf

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

MrWillsauce posted:

in some states in the US, it's still legal for restaurants to refuse to serve dead people. wtf

This is the kinda rampant discrimination the Lich, Ghost,Bones & Transformers community is fighting against dayli.
Transformers are having an easier time as of late due to the movies, but us undead are still suffering major prejudice after being portrayed as in movies as bad guys. Evil Dead is just one example!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Urodov

we need more variants for the name of the community (gang)

phantom chums
wraith fellows
amiable specters
thanatic comrades

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

MrWillsauce

demonic amigos

Android Blues

alnilam posted:

Casper's alright, it's his fans that piss me off, acting like they've always big into ghosts now that he's popular, like people who claim to be into dubstep just bc they like skrillex, bithc i been into ghosts since before casper was even dead don't even start

Android Blues

ghosts and demons, while sometimes covalent, are not of the same atom. if you tell a demon it is a ghost it will laugh nervously and then kind of make a head gesture at you like "is this guy for real?". all the other demons will come and roll their many, phlegm-specked eyes at you

MrWillsauce

yeah I'm not saying ghosts and demons are the same, I'm just saying we can chill with both of them

Android Blues

i think you should have to be dead in real life to get the ghost tag. other than that i think its fine. im caught in a liminal bound zone between living and dying so maybe i could have 1/2 (or transparent)

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

yeah I'm not saying ghosts and demons are the same, I'm just saying we can chill with both of them

demons never struck me as all that chill

ghosts, maybe. depends on the ghost

MrWillsauce

I think alive people should be able to put on the ghost tag. It's aspirational.

MrWillsauce

demons aren't chill but they are cool for sure and hanging out with can be a wild ride but man is it a good time

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

I think alive people should be able to put on the ghost tag. It's aspirational.

everyone has a ghost inside them, waiting to come out

just like skeletons except no one believes in them

MrWillsauce

no that's only possessed people that have a skeleton inside them

Urodov

the apparition alliance
the ectoplasmic company
the shade society

èëè ñâîáîäó

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
So is there a lich tag yet or not

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

mister magpie posted:

So is there a lich tag yet or not

Sadly not, we should hire Picasso. Or I could mspaint one, more or less the same thing. It would be awesome anyways.

<3 <3 Vanisher

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
my roommate keeps moving my phylactery! I mean sure when they invite adventurers over they can never find, but neither can I. I know I talk a lot, but I am going to become a demi lich someday and that means I need to be able to lay my bony mitts on it whenever I want!

Android Blues

everyone thinks they're gonna be a demi lich. don't you sheep realise that the only reason the Elf Queen is able to amass such ponderous arcane power is because we all believe we can clamber over each other in a race to be the smallest, magicest skull rather than just pooling our resources and establishing a communal wellspring of wicked sorcery? they've got you fuckers hooked by the cheek bones

Android Blues

and have you seen those ads in Cosmo where the models are just a single, ruby-encrusted fingerbone? its unrealistic. they arent really like that its just a prop temporarily invested with their soul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

i saw paparazzi shots of Quarg the Undying and in reality he has two femurs and a bisected ribcage levitating in mid air that they just crop out in the advertisements. do you really think you can get that magic without seriously harming your essence resonance? news flash idiots: you cant

• Locked thread