Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

shantae is good, i'm wary of freedom planet because it's fur fail instead of sexy animes or a guy in armor with a shovel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i liked the DS games when i first played them but i probably won't ever go back. they just aren't as good as other games in the same genre, and combined with the ugly art.. leaves a meh taste in the mouth

the difficulty was really lopsided as well iirc. like you could steam roll thru most of the game [except when u had to protect brain dead ai npcs...] but then like the last couple levels were a brick wall where i had to grind random encounters which only gave like 20 exp on my dumbass level 70 demons, fuuuuuuuuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

the sequel adds loot drops

:worship:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

freedom planet is good and it also has a mode that skips all cutscenes if you are afraid of that

i like the cutscenes in shobel knight and shantae because they were adorable

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

its important to play bayo1 first cause its impossible to go back lol. bayo 2 is loving perfection

i think i like bayo 1 better despite the quality of life improvements in bayo 2

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

thats what i thought

don't listen to the noobeh. i have platted bayo 2 on hard, and gold/platted bayo1 on hard i know what i am tlkaing about

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

Me too but they're both god tier games

ysa

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Shantae is really freaking good, wow. May be the best 1 dollar tier humble game yet

it was my co-goty with shovel knight the year it came out

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Shouldn't there be an option to send a gift url... There usually is.

that's only for steam games, nintendo is too stupid to have gifting on eshop

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

addicted to shantae

got the third island map already

you're a real speed demon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my 1st playthru took like 15 hours because i play like a person my age [a geriatric!!!!!] and because there were like 2 heart containers that were BULLSHIT

• Locked thread