Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The General
Mar 4, 2007

vandalism posted:

I think I have a solution for you, my man.

Kill yourself. But do it in the hardest, most painful and excrutiatingly long way possibly. Live to an old age. Spend your time striving and building, surround yourself with a cultivated network of people you love. Plant a garden and become more self-sustainable. Try to make money in a wholesome and fair way. Educate yourself. Spend time reading. Learn a trade for your hobby and set goals like spend as little money as possible, do one difficult math problem a day, write a page per day or for an hour a day. Soon you won't have time to feel sorry for yourself and you will be improving your life. There's no reason to feel sorry for yourself. Relentlessly and mercilessly improve yourself until the day you die.

I don't feel sorry for myself. I just don't give a poo poo either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

yaaaashillary posted:

When I think about my life I'm happy with all of it except for the fact that I believe I will never be good enough for anyone. If there was a person out there who I was good enough for, I would be reasonably content with everything else.

You're good enough for me, because I know in my heart that I'm not good enough for you.

• Locked thread