Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrWillsauce

Ace of Baes posted:

the plot is alright but the characters are what make it really good

agreed. they all feel like real people and it's really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

except maybe for Omar, but Omar is awesome

Macnult

MrWillsauce posted:

except maybe for Omar, but Omar is awesome

Omar is great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIQbd3SF17k

MrWillsauce

:omarcomin:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
so i just watched it follows

a movie but it was on tv and it was good

MrWillsauce

the season about the school system is probably my favorite. I think it's the only thing ever made with good child actors

tao of lmao

Luvcow posted:

so i just watched it follows

a movie but it was on tv and it was good

mods?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

im so sorry :ohdear:

but while we're on the topic i just watched, on tv, Children of Men and wow it was really good like i remembered

tao of lmao

Limitless was cancelled I'm cryeing

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
silicon valley is still good

tao of lmao posted:

I'm sorry :(

Ace of Baes

tao of lmao posted:

maybe netflix will pick it up

big black turnout

tao of lmao posted:

looks like it had limits

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
holy gently caress, it's the stay puff marshmallow man

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tao of lmao

The Blacklist is getting a spinoff and it might be an improvement on the original despite not having James Spader to do James Spader Things. Famke Janssen as Lady Spader should be alright.

Ace of Baes posted:

maybe netflix will pick it up

Yeah supposedly it's being shopped around. I could see it doing well on USA since the show is basically Psych only With Drugs.

big black turnout posted:

looks like it had limits

you son of a bitch

tao of lmao

Watching the last season of Parks and Rec finally. I love every character on this show.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I only watch netflix because I don't have tv, but the last thing I really liked was River. And I really, really liked it

FreshCutFries

Lady Dynamite is really good. I was expecting a standard mockumentary combined with her standup character, but the multiple layers they're doing is really cool.

Piso Mojado

Other than The Wire, anyone recommend any good TV shows on Prime?

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Crap. I got to the end of Better Call Saul :(

Can anyone recommend a good horror series that isn't American Horror Story? I still need to finish Hemlock Grove.

tao of lmao

Scathach posted:

Crap. I got to the end of Better Call Saul :(

Can anyone recommend a good horror series that isn't American Horror Story? I still need to finish Hemlock Grove.

I've not seen it, and I'm not positive it's horror, but what about Black Mirror?

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

tao of lmao posted:

I've not seen it, and I'm not positive it's horror, but what about Black Mirror?

I Googled it, that looks interesting. I did watch the first season of a weird French show with a haunted lake where a bunch of people suddenly came back from the dead, I forget what it was called. It was good.

big black turnout

Scathach posted:

I Googled it, that looks interesting. I did watch the first season of a weird French show with a haunted lake where a bunch of people suddenly came back from the dead, I forget what it was called. It was good.

les revenants/the returned

there's also two different American versions

Scathach

Yay thank you! I only saw the first original season, I need to finish it. The one American version I tried watching was awful.

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Ace of Baes posted:

im only like 3 eps into the new kimmy schmidit but it seems a lot more hit and miss than the first season

that's a bummer
i loved the first season, and usually Tina Fey's stuff is really good, so i'll have to take a look at s2

at any rate, i've just started watching Lady Dynamite, Mitch Hurwitz's new Netflix comedy starring Maria Bamford, and i'm absolutely floored by it. there aren't a whole bunch of laugh-out-loud moments in the pilot, but the style is so unique and refreshing that there don't really need to be.

yoober

tao of lmao posted:

not horror at all but its super good and should be watched
its so good

MrWillsauce

brother mouzone is also awesome of course

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just saw alantutorial on the tv adultswim at 4 in the morning while I am waiting for the sleeping pill to kick in.

tao of lmao

Will finish out Blindspot today after work. That show is so delightfully stupid I can't even hate on it. poo poo just throws twist on top of twist on top of twist and it doesn't even care. Love it.

tao of lmao

tao of lmao posted:

Will finish out Blindspot today after work. That show is so delightfully stupid I can't even hate on it. poo poo just throws twist on top of twist on top of twist and it doesn't even care. Love it.

hoooooly poo poo lol @ the finale

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

lately i've been watching a lot of In the Night Garden

it's pretty good!

hi how are you ♥

tao of lmao

Started watchin Better Call Saul last night. When does that start getting good because I feel asleep like 3 times during the pilot.

alnilam

I haven't seen it but maybe you were just sleepy??

alnilam

me seeing tao of lmao asleep during better call saul: "aww the little tyke is all tuckered out :3:"

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

it's hard to say when it really clicks but once it does you'll wonder how you could ever have considered quitting it

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

tao of lmao posted:

Started watchin Better Call Saul last night. When does that start getting good because I feel asleep like 3 times during the pilot.

This must be a pretty common thing because I recently started watching it too and my tv viewing buddy keeps falling asleep during the show. She can watch once upon a time over and over but we put on BCS and boom she's out like a light.

tao of lmao

alnilam posted:

me seeing tao of lmao asleep during better call saul: "aww the little tyke is all tuckered out :3:"

Rofl

MrWillsauce

better call saul is 100% interesting and good throughout. you people are crazy. It isn't a flawless masterpiece like breaking bad, but it has its own thing and I like it a lot.

the sopranos is some quality television but it's not really for me so much. It's good though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaVF6LKnFMM&t=30s

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Man vs Food

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

MrWillsauce posted:

better call saul is 100% interesting and good throughout. you people are crazy. It isn't a flawless masterpiece like breaking bad, but it has its own thing and I like it a lot.

the sopranos is some quality television but it's not really for me so much. It's good though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaVF6LKnFMM&t=30s

it's way more bearable than breaking bad

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Angie Tribeca is kinda funny. It has the nurse lady from Parks and Rec and the first few episode titles all say whodunnit

• Locked thread