Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LordVonEarlDuke

i was on a big tv dry spell after marathonning all of The Americans with wifey but now thats back and so is the HBO Veep / GoT / Silicon Valley trifecta. Peak TV my droogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordVonEarlDuke

The X-man cometh posted:

I'm really digging Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

that and Jane the Virgin are my two CW guilty pleasures

LordVonEarlDuke

who watch rupaul drag race. i actually like all the queens who are left so this next elimination is going to hurt

LordVonEarlDuke

big black turnout posted:

i went through all the seasons on wikipedia the other day and realized this is the only top four i thought all deserved to be there. i think kim chi is probably gone next though

Since its performance I think you're right..... Miss Congeniality clutch pick though

LordVonEarlDuke

When it first came out and nobody had heard of it I watched the first ep paying half attention to it and when Brian Cranston started loving his wife I was like I don't know about this. Then when episode 2 started with him still loving his wife I changed the channel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordVonEarlDuke

yoober posted:

can we talk about how insanely good the expanse almost is and even in spite of itself it is still really good

It is really good and speaking of genre tv im watching Penny Dreadful and thats pretty good too

• Locked thread