Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Kuato posted:

I won't care about the NHL until SEA gets an NHL team.
Vegas is going to get an NHL team before Seattle does, because gary bettman is a retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit
even if martin jones gets hurt they still have james loving reimer

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Y-Hat posted:

Vegas is going to get an NHL team before Seattle does, because gary bettman is a retard

I still don't know why loving ARIZONA has a team over a place like SALT LAKE CITY that you know, hosted the WINTER OLYMPICS and has a populace with NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Dave_Indeed posted:

I thought the sharks sucked? The last time I looked at hockey was 20 years ago so I'm assuming nothing has changed?
they've been decent for a long time but they always exit the playoffs early

RocktheCaulk posted:

I still don't know why loving ARIZONA has a team over a place like SALT LAKE CITY that you know, hosted the WINTER OLYMPICS and has a populace with NOTHING BETTER TO DO.
the person everyone thinks is gonna be drafted first overall in the next draft grew up in scottsdale, AZ, so if the coyotes never existed, he'd have never taken up hockey

still not a good reason for them to have an NHL team though

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

I don't think so op, the other sports mans will win by 3

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I went to see a fight but a hockey game broke out

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
see, arizona should not have a god drat hockey team, this is stupid, too many hockey teams

fight me

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I hope they do because it will be cool to see the Shark, Warriors and Giants win the title in the same year. LOL 49ers. gently caress York.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Waltzing Along posted:

I hope they do because it will be cool to see the Shark, Warriors and Giants win the title in the same year.
oh goddammit i forgot about how bay area fans are the west coast equivalent of Boston fans. go blues go, wreck their fuckin poo poo

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
KISS THE RINGS

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
gently caress YES WE ARE SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS SHARKS!!!!!!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

rabble rabble posted:

KISS THE RINGS
kiss my rear end bitch

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Also San Jose is not a real city, it's a massively overgrown suburb. The fact that NHL has a team named after it shows that it is an MLS-tier league.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

the only thing that could stop the san jose sharks is a serial killer lose in san jose

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

MechaFrogzilla posted:

Also San Jose is not a real city, it's a massively overgrown suburb. The fact that NHL has a team named after it shows that it is an MLS-tier league.

suck my drat balls SJ owns

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Nooner posted:

teach the controversy imo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Nooner posted:

No it doesn't. It's the rear end in a top hat of the Bay Area.

Afro
May 29, 2007

I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit
as a young man who was born in hayward, ca and grew up in fremont and newark, i can say with the utmost confidence that the san jose sharks are going to win the stanley cup

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Nooner posted:

Go shoot up in front of...gently caress, what even is a landmark in San Jose? Even Google isn't in loving San Jose. The Guadeloupe River? My family is from the south bay and I can't name a single point of distinction in the whole loving city. May as well put an NHL team in Gilroy.

Laderhan
Oct 2, 2013
joe thornton owns, so i can get behind this.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Yeah, they totally aren't going to choke on their own dicks just like they've done in every playoffs ever.

Jesus, even their logo is of a shark choking on a hockey stick.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

MechaFrogzilla posted:

Go shoot up in front of...gently caress, what even is a landmark in San Jose? Even Google isn't in loving San Jose. The Guadeloupe River? My family is from the south bay and I can't name a single point of distinction in the whole loving city. May as well put an NHL team in Gilroy.

Winchester Mystery House. A building dedicated to insanity which is perfect for anyone who thinks SJ is special.

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

i hope they do, my first NHL game was at the Shark Tank :coolfish:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

MechaFrogzilla posted:

it's run worse than MLS because gary bettman has never avoided a work stoppage and don garber has

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
yes sharks will win the cup I'm sure that this is the first time you've ever suggested it and you don't suggest it every year only to get hosed in the rear end and laughed at by your friends

Source: friend is a lifetime sharks fan and LMAO

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
I'll be the one to say it

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

Y-Hat posted:

kiss my rear end bitch

fight me

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

MechaFrogzilla posted:

Peralta Adobe, or the R2D2 building, or our excellent University, or world famous La Victoria, or Alum Rock Park: the first municipal park in California and just a few miles from the house I grew up in!!, or our historic Japan Town, Mt Umunhum where there is a big observatory and also is a fun name to say, Mt Hamilton where there is a big observatory...

There are tons of landmarks in San Jose you butthole

Nooner fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Apr 27, 2016

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the bay area is a suburban strip mall in general

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
san francisco is a fantastic city full of terrible people, the farther inland you go the less that first part is true and more the second

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ahh, Techies and Homeless Drug Addicts, there is no other city that can match the culture of San Francisco...

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

yes its called philadelphia

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

you'll never guess where this picture was taken

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Y-Hat posted:

you'll never guess where this picture was taken

yes, 9/11 tell me pleasde pleasse who did it

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

basement jihadist posted:

yes, 9/11 tell me pleasde pleasse who did it

what can you tell me about May 15, 1888 also whatever day of the benghazi too

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

did you know that robert kraft lent the CIA his private jet for extraordinary rendition?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i cant wait to drive up for the victory parade its going to be great (:

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
The Fierce Fish Win the Cup!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hope that the nashville sexual predators beat the idiot faglord ducks who are bad and suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro
May 29, 2007

I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit

Nooner posted:

I hope that the nashville sexual predators beat the idiot faglord ducks who are bad and suck

hope granted

gently caress the preds go SHARKS!

• Locked thread