Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
I'm going 5+ kills zero deaths in Corvettes and getting like 4th and 5th score placement. What the heck? I think I should get mega points for blowing people the gently caress up without dying.

bear is driving! posted:

The game is slow, boring, and has some of the worst voice acting I have ever heard. I can poo poo all over any other ship class warping around with a corvette. Any other ship just feels slow and useless. I got killed ONE time in the last hour and a half because I warped into a plasma broadside.

I might enjoy annoying people if this is F2P, but I wouldn't pay any money for it.

Edit: Just my 2 cents. If you like the game, play it and have a blast, just putting my thoughts out there. The main one being, git gud with a corvette and rain devastation down on everyone.

Corvettes don't always work against good players. If everyone is in a turtle-ball with big ships it's pretty much a death sentence to go near them. Also stealth 4 lyfe. As long as you are pointing in a good direction after you blow somebody up, you get away with F1 and afterburners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
What exactly is diverting power to weapons doing? It clearly increases my attack speed, but does it do anything for abilities or is that it?

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
What's your destroyer strategy? I think it's the only ship I don't really get.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
My new favorite Corvette strategy is to say "sniper match, everyone go arti" during ship picks.

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
A rule of thumb I've seen is to requeue after 3 minutes and it seems to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

Sudo Echo posted:

The only thing that bothers me about this game is the lack of pitch and roll controls. There's so much great gameplay options that would open up. I don't get why either, submarines definitely do move like that.

I don't see pitch and roll doing anything for me but the ships already have lateral thrusters. Give me that left right action devs

• Locked thread