Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Ill never pay money for an EA game ever again. Or activison. Or ubisoft. I only went to a theater to see star wars and other than that its been years since i bpught home media. I only pay for hbo now and netflix. I havent bought a song in 8 years and an abum in 14. I run adblock everywhere and generally make it a point to spend as little money as i can on entertainment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Even as an adult with a kob, i just buy more indie games or stuff from developers i still respecta little bit. Bethesda, Obsidian, cd projekt red. Giving up on files completely just because you have income you could otherwise save or allocate to something other than entertainment... You should not feel a moral obligation towards purchase. Lmao

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Data doesn't have the same intrinsic value as a physical product, and I can't help it if tens of thousands of my best friends are willing to share their copy of dark souls and a working crack with me.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

good thing video games are not art

• Locked thread