Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
If Nintendo ever falters [Iwata willing we won't ever live to see it] than I will personally find and murder every poster here who didn't donate half their paycheck to Nintendo based products

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

THis is PC Bruh.

: PC Bruh, what do you think of the Nintendo X?

: You fuckin' serious right now?

: Err, yeah. It's Nintendos next big console.

: Get back at me when they can render AXIAL ddx9 aliasing without their hardware sounding like Louie Anderson jacking off.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

microsoft really missed the boat by not calling direct x 10 direct double x

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Black Baby Goku posted:

If Nintendo ever falters [Iwata willing we won't ever live to see it] than I will personally find and murder every poster here who didn't donate half their paycheck to Nintendo based products

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Bill Barber posted:

Selling their stake of the team nets them about 800 million dollars. Maybe they're gearing up for something EPIC??

Nintendo is gonna buy Star Citizen and make Amiibos that give you ships that cost $20000

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Imagine this:
except the hats are the opposite. That's literally me right now.

lol

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

THis is PC Bruh.

: PC Bruh, what do you think of the Nintendo X?

: You fuckin' serious right now?

: Err, yeah. It's Nintendos next big console.

: Get back at me when they can render AXIAL ddx9 aliasing without their hardware sounding like Louie Anderson jacking off.

louie anderson jacking off is the best

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
i hope its cool.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The Milkman posted:

i hope its cool.

i have faith in nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Smh people I'm here who haven't played lttp or majoras mask: the bloodborne of Zelda games

• Locked thread