Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

As we all know, Hillary Rodham Clinton is responsible for the deaths of at least 5 people. I believe that she has used these deaths plus her own dark magic to secure her everlasting reign of terror in the form of several Horcruxes.

So, where did she put pieces of her soul?

Possibilities:

1) Bill Clinton - It would explain his degeneration and inability to speak anything but evil phrases. Also we know you can put Horcruxes in living beings but I'm unsure if you can put them in Humans.
2) A Cassette Tape containing the recordings of her paid speeches - Could explain why she doesn't want to admit this item exists???
3) A replica of Salazar Slytherine's locket purchased from a June 2005 issue of DeltaSky Magazine - Seems unlikely but she doesn't actually seem all that creative so it would make sense.

There are at least two others, so what are they? Where might she be hiding the small pieces of her soul? We're just asking questions here.

Also note this is NOT a thread for planning the destruction of said horcruxes, we don't want the FBI or Ministry shutting down another political comedy forum

Skyl3lazer has issued a correction as of 14:40 on Apr 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Why is everybody saying horcruxes lately .... was it from a movie or something?? ... Knock it off already imo..

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

katlington posted:

Why is everybody saying horcruxes lately .... was it from a movie or something?? ... Knock it off already imo..

truth will out, you can't stop the people from knowing

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
Bernie Sanders is a Hufflepuff.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

4) Hot Sauce: it's a good strategy to keep at least one of the horcruxes near you so nobody can- and I'm not suggesting anyone do this to a Presidential Candidate- destroy all of them. This newly revealed "bottle of hot sauce" Hillary always carries with her would be a good cover for this strange jar of red liquid all her handlers keep seeing her clutch tightly in her hands.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Constant Hamprince posted:

Wise, unassuming, wouldn't be the cause of the largest war the wizarding world has ever seen. But idk he's shown a lot of chutzspa in this election and has a great natural charisma and that's pretty Gryffindor.

^^ makes sense, i like it

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Byyrd: Yer a grand Wizzard, Hilly!

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
you don't know what the gently caress you're talking about

Bernie is Dumbledore, Hillary is Snape, Cruz is Voldemort, Trump is 'arry

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
umm, snape was in love once, and that is definitely an emotion with which Hillary is unacquainted

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Byyrd: Yer a grand Wizzard, Hilly!

I loled.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

AHH FUGH posted:

you don't know what the gently caress you're talking about

Bernie is Dumbledore, Hillary is Snape, Cruz is Voldemort, Trump is 'arry

Wasn't Dumbledore a Gryffindor as well though? I could be off on this.

Cmon guys you're off topic where are the horcruxes into which the souls of Vince Foster and the other Brave Men At Benghazi were forged?

Geoff Peterson
Jan 1, 2012

by exmarx
Bernie is clearly Fudge. Hillary is McGonagall, Cruz is Pettigrew, Trump is Lockhart, Rubio is Quirrell, Obama is Lupin, Bernouts are Stan Shunpike and Palin is Umbridge.

FDR is was Dumbledore.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Geoff Peterson posted:

Bernie is clearly Fudge. Hillary is McGonagall, Cruz is Pettigrew, Trump is Lockhart, Rubio is Quirrell, Obama is Lupin, Bernouts are Stan Shunpike and Palin is Umbridge.

FDR is was Dumbledore.

your headcannon is really weird

Geoff Peterson
Jan 1, 2012

by exmarx

Skyl3lazer posted:

your headcannon is really weird

Bill is Hagrid and Harry is Millennials who vote in the midterms.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Skyl3lazer posted:

Cmon guys you're off topic where are the horcruxes into which the souls of Vince Foster and the other Brave Men At Benghazi were forged?

she had a delta force operative remove the VileTat from VileRat's corpse. It now lies framed in a secret Arkansas vault, writhing in spectral agony as she leeches the power from its sacred ink.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Hillary: Darth Maul, Cruz: Darth Maul, Trump: Darth Maul, Bernie: Qui-Gon Jinn

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Hillary : Vetinari
Bernie : Carrot
Trump: Dibbler

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

zeal posted:

she had a delta force operative remove the VileTat from VileRat's corpse. It now lies framed in a secret Arkansas vault, writhing in spectral agony as she leeches the power from its sacred ink.

how can you tell if its writing in agony vs just how it usually looks

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp
This is probably the most significant thread on these here Something Awful forums.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
The W key

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go muggle due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues are much too important for the voters to be left to decide for themselves. -Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chilean Coup

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Skyl3lazer posted:

Vince Foster's murder horcrux is the blackberry she always carries around. Why do you think she insisted on using it for her emails. The whole private email thing was to cover up her horcrux's actual use.

The Benghazi one is actually just Trey Gowdy's age inappropriate hair. If only he knew.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Bloody Queef posted:

Vince Foster's murder horcrux is the blackberry she always carries around.

How the gently caress did I miss this

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
It's quite brave of her to carry fragments of her soul on her person.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
Who are the other 4 murders?

I know only of Vince Foster.

Also, is it safe to say she used the imperius curse on people like Paula Jones and Gennifer Flowers.

Lewinsky was able to resist however.

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

5) Trump's hair

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

A Winner is Jew posted:

Who are the other 4 murders?

I know only of Vince Foster.

Also, is it safe to say she used the imperius curse on people like Paula Jones and Gennifer Flowers.

Lewinsky was able to resist however.

The other 4 murders were Benghazi

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
Oh god.

One of the Benghazi horcruxes was Goonfleet. :aaaaa:

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Quorum posted:

Oh god.

Eve nerds were only trying to save the world from 1000 years of pantsuits

Bloody Queef posted:

The other 4 murders were Benghazi

yes

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

a Bosnian sniper's bullet

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Toadvine posted:

The W key

I get this reference.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Quorum posted:

Oh god.

Has anyone ever seen Hillary Clinton and the Mittani in the same room? :raise:

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

TODO: Investigate if wizards can store magic on the internet. Maybe horcruxes in missing emails? Can you email a horcrux, download as attachment?

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Skyl3lazer posted:

TODO: Investigate if wizards can store magic on the internet. Maybe horcruxes in missing emails? Can you email a horcrux, download as attachment?

These are the kind of pressing questions that make me wish that Harry Potter was set in the Aughts instead of the early Nineties.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

Hillary: Darth Maul, Cruz: Darth Maul, Trump: Darth Maul, Bernie: Qui-Gon Jinn

Kasich: Jar Jar

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Skyl3lazer posted:

Vilerat was murdered in order to create the final horcrux: a piece of Hillary's soul captured in a .jpeg and stored on her secret Connecticut server bank.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Her purse sauce was a good idea, but it's a redhot herring.

E: the blackberry is a promising lead though.

The Kingfish has issued a correction as of 20:50 on Apr 27, 2016

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Yea the hot sauce may just be an excuse to get would-be usurpers to stick their hands into her purse

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
A Mayan statue smuggled out of Honduras.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Constant Hamprince posted:

Hillary: Ravenclaw
Bernie: Gryffindor
Kasich: Hufflepuff
Trump: Hat said Slytherin but he convinced it to put him in Gryffindor just like Harry
Cruz: Double Slytherin

• Locked thread