Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChristopherRobin
Feb 27, 2011

Corgis with attitude.

Skyl3lazer posted:

As we all know, Hillary Rodham Clinton is responsible for the deaths of at least 5 people. I believe that she has used these deaths plus her own dark magic to secure her everlasting reign of terror in the form of several Horcruxes.

So, where did she put pieces of her soul?

Possibilities:

1) Bill Clinton - It would explain his degeneration and inability to speak anything but evil phrases. Also we know you can put Horcruxes in living beings but I'm unsure if you can put them in Humans.
2) A Cassette Tape containing the recordings of her paid speeches - Could explain why she doesn't want to admit this item exists???
3) A replica of Salazar Slytherine's locket purchased from a June 2005 issue of DeltaSky Magazine - Seems unlikely but she doesn't actually seem all that creative so it would make sense.

There are at least two others, so what are they? Where might she be hiding the small pieces of her soul? We're just asking questions here.

Also note this is NOT a thread for planning the destruction of said horcruxes, we don't want the FBI or Ministry shutting down another political comedy forum

Why do I imagine your voice sounding like what I imagine the malkavian from VTMB would sound like?

Anyway, one of her horcruxes is obviously Trump's hair, because she knows it will be closely guarded. As evidenced by his slow descent into madness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
She's the American Baba Yaga, so she probably went old school. Her phylactery (you loving children goddamn) is in a stone in a bird in a fox whose location is stored in a box in Panama.

ChristopherRobin
Feb 27, 2011

Corgis with attitude.

Peztopiary posted:

She's the American Baba Yaga, so she probably went old school. Her phylactery (you loving children goddamn) is in a stone in a bird in a fox whose location is stored in a box in Panama.

Phylacteries are garbage because you can only have one.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

ChristopherRobin posted:

Phylacteries are garbage because you can only have one.

You know what you do if you're smart? Take a shimmering crystal, bring it to a crypt full of unspeakable horrors and set it on a heavily trapped pedestal behind a thick iron door. Make that door your phylactery.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Please don't forget about Ron Brown

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Quiet Feet posted:

You know what you do if you're smart? Take a shimmering crystal, bring it to a crypt full of unspeakable horrors and set it on a heavily trapped pedestal behind a thick iron door. Make that door your phylactery.

What if they destroy the door to get to the crystal?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Skyl3lazer posted:

TODO: Investigate if wizards can store magic on the internet. Maybe horcruxes in missing emails? Can you email a horcrux, download as attachment?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

The Kingfish posted:

What if they destroy the door to get to the crystal?

You'd need to hide the key somewhere they'd be sure to find it. In a big, important chest guarded by terrible monsters.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
was every harry potter bad guy a slytherin

j k rowling is a hack

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Relin posted:

j k rowling is a hack

I dunno check her twitter for a rolling list of addendums

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Relin posted:

j k rowling is a hack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94B0s9uXejg&t=85s

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001
Huma is the keeper of the keys and holder of the 7th shard of the Chappaqua crystal

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Quiet Feet posted:

You'd need to hide the key somewhere they'd be sure to find it. In a big, important chest guarded by terrible monsters.

you'll need to place the chest in a passage in before the door, or else they'll just blast through the door first

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
A Voyager space probe.

Except actually:

Deki posted:

Hillary : Vetinari
Bernie : Carrot
Trump: Dibbler

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx
9/11 and Benghazi are the horcruxes

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Alucard Nacirema posted:

9/11 and Benghazi are the horcruxes

Maybe the towers were Horcruxes and actually OBL was the hero of the story??? It happened like that in Wicked I think

Bloody Queef
Mar 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Jewel Repetition posted:

Cruz: Double Slytherin

Nah, the hat just screamed "Aughh take me off take me off of this slimy head"

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Cruz is a squib

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe