Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I took a mega rowdy diarrhea while in the desert of Big Bend looking at some mountains. I felt bad doing that to ol Gaia but she provided a pretty good view while doing the deed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Mt. Everest base camp on the Tibetan side!

Mons Public
Jun 22, 2006

Sometimes I look for Rupees.
Into a baggy and then I put the baggy in my pack. :c00lbert:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Verman
Jul 4, 2005
Third time is a charm right?
Rocky Mountain National park ... wild basin area on the bank of ouzel lake there's a stainless toilet. With a 3 sided privacy "fence". The fence is only as high as needed so you could see out away from the toilet.

It was clear and freezing the morning I had to poop. Did I mention it was a stainless toilet? Holy poo poo. Trying to relax while it's in the teens. Invigorating.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/derickadame/7268383712/

Verman fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Apr 28, 2016

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

That's a good poop

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Nothing like waiting in line to poop in an open air toilet near the monument creek camp area in the grand canyon

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

I pooped in a barrel one time going over Niagara Falls

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
A poo with a view

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.buzzfeed.com/gabrielsanchez/toilets-around-the-world?bffbmain&utm_term=.qnYMPLnNmq#.aoBgZ91pvE

Gotta add these to the bucket list

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
Peeled back some moss and dropped a hot loaf in nopiming provincial park while on an army exercise. Beautiful view of the lake and the canadian shield. Had to wipe with the moss tho. I'd rate 8/10.

Also had to rough out a fiery diarrhea nightmare post super hot wings on the side of the 401 outside toronto... sacrificed a sock to that cause. Was questioned by police afterwards... rate that 2/10...

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I decided to do a photo project this summer where I take a picture every morning from the groover, wherever it may be.

These are all from Desolation Canyon.

It's happening in each picture.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

and that's why you should always treat/filter your drinking water

Verman
Jul 4, 2005
That certainly doesn't look like 200 feet from a water source.

Then again I'm not quite sure how you would do so when you can't get away from the water. Pack it out?

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Verman posted:

That certainly doesn't look like 200 feet from a water source.

Then again I'm not quite sure how you would do so when you can't get away from the water. Pack it out?

True I guess it depends on how much room there is. If it's a river trip they usually want you to bring a portable toilet.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Yes. One of the fun things about river trips is that every morning you all take turns adding to a metal box of crap which you then seal up and put back in the boat till the next campsite. Some people like to put the groover out in the open, which means you might get trapped sitting on it when a party comes by and takes 10 minutes to pass by camp.

It's called the groover because the old ones were just big ammo cans that would leave grooves on your rear end.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Ahh got it, my bad, didn't catch that you had a portable, at first glance it just seemed like you were digging a hole next to the water and letting 'er rip

I've been on one long river trip in my life we and we used the ammo can style, but I think we also had a seat for it. I don't remember it being a literal pain in the rear end. And yeah you strap that thing on tight to the raft to make sure it's not going anywhere...

Officer Sandvich
Feb 14, 2010
def the toilet at Boulder Pass in Glacier

Verman
Jul 4, 2005
Oh that's nice.

remote control carnivore
May 7, 2009
Pooped in a bag in the Loft of Long's Peak, also pooped on the L. Bear-Blanca traverse.

Pooping above treeline is p. great.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I took a dump out of a moving CH-53 ~3k feet above the Pacific from the back ramp while the crew chief held on to my harness

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
many years ago i discovered that sphagnum moss is nature's toilet paper, it's like wiping you rear end with a cloud

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I had to poo poo 2/3 of the way up Diamond Peak

By that point I was stuck on a ridgeline and got down maybe 25 feet from the trail to poo poo in a couloir. Well the wind came up a couple minutes after I'm done and my toilet paper was soon flying a couple hundred feet in the air.

Dadmancer
Apr 20, 2013
I crapped my pants in Chiapas once, if that counts for anything.

Verman
Jul 4, 2005
Totally does. The thread is titled "coolest place you pooped outside"

Not "coolest place you pooped outside your pants".

You're good.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost

ninety
Mar 13, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

(and can't post for 4 years!)

One time when we were camping my dog rolled around in some guys pile and it was a huge mess. We were a 15 second walk from a normal bathroom too. What kind of weirdo pervert shits outside just for the fun of it. I figured most people would have worked that sort of urge out of their psyche by preschool. Basically what I'm saying is please be responsible out there.

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

SaltLick posted:

I took a mega rowdy diarrhea while in the desert of Big Bend looking at some mountains.

same but in the UAE arabian desert, bathed in moonlight.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid

A Kpro posted:

By that point I was stuck on a ridgeline and got down maybe 25 feet from the trail to poo poo in a couloir. Well the wind came up a couple minutes after I'm done and my toilet paper was soon flying a couple hundred feet in the air.

BRIAN BLESSED

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

I've always been a bit confrontational
nm

Kashwashwa
Jul 11, 2006
You'll do fine no matter what. That's my motto.

Ofecks
May 4, 2009

A portly feline wizard waddles forth, muttering something about conjured food.

The first and last time, was in May of 2014, down the embankment of I-64 in Virginia, near exit 121. I had just started to pass a kidney stone, and my GI tract seems to have a mandatory evacuation policy during those. I wish the momentous event of first poo poo outside was under better, less painful, circumstances, but that's life I guess!

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I dropped my pants at the tail end of a wreck dive off the coast of NC during an ascent pause. There was no holding it in anymore. Thankfully there was a bit of a current and visibility was already poo poo.

As far as beautiful places, off the side of a boat at sunrise on a toilet seat bolted to hinged on the hull. Now that I think about it, I probably spend too much time on boats.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Pooping underwater sounds amazing

Verman
Jul 4, 2005

SaltLick posted:

Pooping underwater sounds amazing

Not if you eat a lot of fiber

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Nap Ghost
:nws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plluW1Src8

:nws:

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Philmont Scout Ranch at the Black Mountain Pilot to Bombardier shitter a hike way up that hill. Most peaceful poo poo ever. I still brag about this one. Such a pretty View!

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

stinkypete posted:

Philmont Scout Ranch at the Black Mountain Pilot to Bombardier shitter a hike way up that hill. Most peaceful poo poo ever. I still brag about this one. Such a pretty View!

Same but also I took a poo at 12000 feet right at the top of Mt. Phillips

Neitherman
Sep 25, 2006

He will die without safety brief.

I poop outside a lot less than I'd like to so my list is pretty short. I pooped in Payson, AZ, right near the edge of the Mogollon Rim. That was pretty good scenery for poopin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

stinkypete posted:

super mario batali posted:

Same but also I took a poo at 12000 feet right at the top of Mt. Phillips

Those are good, but I had to drop one just below treeline on the Baldy Saddle. Worth it.

• Locked thread