Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I clicked because I support cheating on schoolwork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnatux
Nov 13, 2004

The surrealistic adventure became my world.

Seaniqua posted:

How hard did you reconsider your career path when you were given an "internet clicks" assignment?

Edit: I mean, really, a college course required you to write a buzzfeed article. I don't think I've ever felt as old as I do in this moment.

I reconsidered marketing before I even started a general business degree. If I was actually focusing on marketing, do you think would I have really posted here?

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
The key is to shorten the URL and tell people it's about some new video game or leaked child actress nudes or Doritos new controversial flavor or whatever filthy Internet people want to see and post them all over SA and Reddit and 4chamn etc etcv

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
hi guys i clicked on a thing

good luck with school! <3

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club
Post a fake link with a post claiming that Donald Trumo has official gained enough delegates to be the nominee over at the free republic forums

Keep Autism Wired
Feb 22, 2009

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

JiveHonky posted:

hi guys i clicked on a thing

good luck with school! <3

You didn't have to doxx the OP mang somethings are over the line

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
ok I'll click this

lol, I lied :)

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
It would have taken less effort to click the link than to reply to this thread.

I'm a lazy man and yet I took the path of more resistance. I've surprised myself today. Thanks OP.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I didn't click your link but I hacked your identity and e-mailed this link to your instructor because you apparently edited a page called "Ahn'Qiraj" on the "World of Warcraft Wiki" several years ago and it was pretty easy to go from there.

I hope you fail at whatever it is you're trying to do with your life because of my actions.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

Jose Oquendo posted:

I'm not clicking because I want you to fail.

(can't believe I spent 4 whole clicks on this thread)

Magnatux
Nov 13, 2004

Tom Gorman posted:

I didn't click your link but I hacked your identity and e-mailed this link to your instructor because you apparently edited a page called "Ahn'Qiraj" on the "World of Warcraft Wiki" several years ago and it was pretty easy to go from there.

I hope you fail at whatever it is you're trying to do with your life because of my actions.

Third result for Magnatux on the internet. You stole the identity of a tennis guy.

Magnatux posted:

\/I love you. I've been keeping it inside.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Hope you fail rear end in a top hat.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
You shoulda wrote an article about terrorism or muslims and YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT and you would get totally 1000 clicks.

Then just put the words in big bold letters "YOU ARE RACIST"

E:
Maybe added a dancing bear gif to the page too.

That would be my article.

Set to yoshi island victory music.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
there is absolutely no way I'm clicking that link

if you'd just posted a thread with ONLY the link in it, I probably would have clicked it :mrgw:

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Magnatux posted:

If I was actually focusing on marketing, do you think would I have really posted here?

I don't know why anyone posts here.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiqwnAI9Yoc

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
More people will click and enjoy my youtube link than anyone will actually click your link.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

did anyone say suck my god drat balls op

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
what if his assignment is actually to read 3 pages on SA with an article?

we better stop posting.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Someone copy the text here please I don't want anyone to click any links to read ops "funny" list

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Sheep-Goats posted:

Someone copy the text here please I don't want anyone to click any links to read ops "funny" list

cant you just like google it and have google open it for you?

IDK. I clicked it because I am weak.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm on my phone that's a lot of phone work

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

hey op

eat poo poo

Magnatux
Nov 13, 2004

Microwaves Mom posted:

what if his assignment is actually to read 3 pages on SA with an article?

we better stop posting.

Microwaves Mom posted:

More people will click and enjoy my youtube link than anyone will actually click your link.

I have added your challenge to the OP

\/ I always do.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Hey OP. I clicked the link because I'm not an rear end in a top hat like these other guys. When the time comes, let's hope you remember who your friends are.

TerribleBurden
Feb 21, 2004

Your Face....It's Gone!!!
Yam Slacker

Tricky D posted:

I clicked because I support cheating on schoolwork.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

I clicked and now you owe me, OP. Because this article is really lovely, i hope you fail all your other assignments because it's really bad even for buzzfeed

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I clicked. Good luck with your class :)

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

I clicked on the youtube but not on the buzzfeed

how many view are you up to, OP?

Magnatux
Nov 13, 2004

CloFan posted:

I clicked on the youtube but not on the buzzfeed

how many view are you up to, OP?

I'll tell you the count if you share it somewhere, show proof here, and call me your friend.

It's more than 10 but less than 1000.

Paratus
Jul 1, 2004
I clicked and my entire life fell apart. I hope you're happy OP.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Clicked it ironically out of spite for the spiteful.

gently caress you rear end clowns!!!!!!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Wow that is a legitimately terrible assignment, I'm sorry that's required of you op

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I clicked the thing where is my plat pls

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
you should feel bad for cheating with such flagrant honesty and lack of manipulation

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
What kind of lovely class hinges your grade on the will of other people, something a marketing course should be very explicitly telling you that you cannot safely rely on

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Geez that's really terrible, op. Do you go to a special ed college?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
last time somebody asked me to click something for their class, i said a slur in khoisan and got in trouble :(

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Did not click, I hope you and your professor die in a ditch, along with anyone else who posts on/uses BuzzFeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i wanted to post a bunch of dumb gay comments but I have to do it using my facebook and im not going to do that and also im too lazy to make a new facebook just to post about wow the author c uckold me and now i want revenge or something

• Locked thread