Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i wanted to post a bunch of dumb gay comments but I have to do it using my facebook and im not going to do that and also im too lazy to make a new facebook just to post about wow the author c uckold me and now i want revenge or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I will take plat any time also what type of marketing are you trying to go into? from my experience the digital side owns real good because they pay you to do pretty much nothing but also make sure it looks like youre doing something or they will catch on and outsource your rear end to india. I was able to keep it up for about 4 years at my last place lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
learn SEO real good, holy gently caress that is the magic acronym in every marketing place I've been to. No one really knows what it does or how it works, its just some spooky voodoo that the computer guy works to magically appease Google

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
cant you just like go on tor and just keep visiting it over and over yourself?

• Locked thread