Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Beat him to death with a dildo and I bet the article far exceeds 1000 hits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

genesplicer posted:

Mod Challenge!

Okay. You say this is for class. Now we make it for real. You say need 1000 hits. You have 24 hours to reach your goal. You must prove to us, by 9:10 PM Pacific Time, that you have achieved your needed 1000 clicks or you will be banned.

Plus, you said you will buy one goon platinum. If you do not, you will be banned. To do otherwise would be bad marketing. You must provide evidence for this as well, by 9:10 PM

On the upside, if you get 2000 hits, I will provide the platinum, and you can name the goon who gets it.

You must provide verifiable proof to this thread no later than 9:10 PM Pacific time or suffer The Wrath Of The Forums.

I like you a lot Splicer, but this is the lamest goddam challenge. Should have atleast been a suicide pact or something

• Locked thread