Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
uesswork

so last night I had this dream right, but nothing about it made a lot of sense but I get the feeling it might have a deeper meaning if I can fit the pieces together.

the basic plot is that Kobe Bryant chose me for the coveted position of his top fuckboi but through the whole dream I felt like he was ignoring me and my needs. The weird thing is though in the dream I knew I might not be able to handle his bbc, so what is a fuckboi to do? I think we were camping in the dream too because there were a lot of trees and water and poo poo. But black people don't go camping so maybe the setting was different.

One of the other things I remember about the dream is we tried to find some weed but the weed could not be found, does that mean I need to smoke some weed?

When I woke up from the dream I noticed I was a little sweaty so it must be a pretty intense lifestyle being Kobe Bryant's fuckboi. My BMI is 24.5 which is the high end of the normal weight range, are there any goons with a medical background who can give some insight into BMI relationship with dream content?

My family was in the dream too but they were very supportive of enjoying bbc though, I doubt that is a major plot point.

What could this dream possibly mean? The best I can come up with is I need to do some anal stretching and buy weed, but I'm no Freud scholar and I know at least some posters here have gone so far as to gently caress their mother, any perspectives into these visions are appreciated. If you need any more details from the dream please inquire below.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
please I'm begging you I need to know what the meaning of being kobe bryan'ts fuckboi

• Locked thread