Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
juftdjhr6tddxrt
bud light
coors light
miller lite
budweiser
michelob ultra
natty light
busch light
miller high life
busch
keystone
tecate
corona
yeungling
bud light lime
PABST BLUE RIBBON
coors
don't give a poo poo will drink any of them don't care gently caress off
View Results

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pantsless Hero posted:

Aww yes. With you on this one, my... honky.

My massa is the white one to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I would like to point out that the OP has zero malt liquor in his list and is likely a little pansy boy that spends his free time sewing when he's not vomiting at the smell of whiskey.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Coors (The Banquet Beer) you loving retards!!!

They made Smokey The Bandit solely because of this beer. loving hell!!!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I would like to point out that the OP has zero malt liquor in his list and is likely a little pansy boy that spends his free time sewing when he's not vomiting at the smell of whiskey.

that youtube molt liquor guy is a real american hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhYBxQMm--0

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I only drink mid class beer.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

etalian posted:

that youtube molt liquor guy is a real american hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhYBxQMm--0

looks refreshing as hell

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SHISHKABOB posted:

I only drink mid class beer.

:what:

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Mmm PBR. I loving love corn syrup in my beer

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Myron Baloney posted:

Those dirty bitches stole my idea, a long time ago I made a replica of Stonehenge out of Old Milwaukee returnable cases. Oldmilhenge.

I've been buying whatever I can find cheap in pint cans
This week it's Okicem OK from Poland and it's pretty good, $5 for 4 pint cans is a sweet deal.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

It says beer you jag not malt liquor

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

I am a beer snob rear end in a top hat and I unironically enjoy PBR. Not like hipsters, I actually really like it. Good poo poo.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

That's a lot of different flavours of weak-rear end pisswater in that poll :agesilaus::hf::britain:

wetdela
Oct 13, 2012

I CAME BACK AFTER 2 YEARS OF SILENCE SO I COULD AGGRO POST IN THE UKRAINE-RUSSIA THREAD.
Negra Modelo

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Chinatown posted:

They made Smokey The Bandit solely because of this beer. loving hell!!!

This is a pretty good point, TBH.

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
Lots of real trashy Texans in this thread and no mention of Pearl. Shame.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

rio posted:

Your dad and anyone else who drinks light beer iOS a pussy, sorry

light beer is necessary if you're diabetic and you don't want to get super drunk off vodka

miller lite is pretty much the least lovely (doesn't mean good) light beer that's pretty much everywhere but if your local liqour store/walmart has sam adams light get that instead

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I should have bumped this at the beginning of the weekend but I didn't drink PAbst then I drank it now

99 votes :cool:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I drink this once in a while when I feel like having a skunky European beer, but it's definitely not for everyone

I brought a pack with me to watch a hockey game with my brother in law and he took one sip and looked at me like I was trying to play a joke on him

I wasn't :(

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Also good beer can be had for cheap if you drink the local microbrew, around here Propeller is the most popular micro and their beer is usually ~$1.50 cheaper than anything other than Coors or Bud:

That IPA on the right is 6.5% and tastes like regular beer and makes you dumb to the pains of the world pretty quickly, they've also started making heavier stuff:

(not listed, Rye IPA, 6.8%)

Good stuff for when you don't want to drink Corona but can't stand the thought of being sober at your significant other's friend's wedding

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
highlife, coors light, corona; not on list but worth mentioning: national bohemian, carling black label

Warm Woolen Pants
Jan 13, 2008

If you know what I mean...
the answer is Schlitz, Hamm's, or Grain Belt and none of them are one the list wtf

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
http://pabstbrewingco.com/portfolio/

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Mariana Horchata posted:

slammin gansetts is one of my favorite drinking activities

i drank a six pack of tall boys last night and did some weed and i just felt good as gently caress

Gansett is the best beer. And if you live in Rhode Island, its also one of the cheapest and most plentiful beers.

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

If you aren't drinking the wonderful 5.9% alcohol content of a Milwaukee's Best Ice, you are doing it wrong.

red_dirt
Apr 26, 2014

by Shine
Rolling Rock is the same price as PBR, Keystone, and Keystone Lite (which are the four beers in my standard rotation). I used to be a loyal Natural Lite drinker, but then it just got too drat expensive.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I saw some German soldiers buying cases of Bud-lite the other day. I laughed. German beer loving sucks.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Coors original is not only the best cheapish beer, it also has the nicest can so it wins all around.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Murphy Brownback posted:

Coors original is not only the best cheapish beer, it also has the nicest can so it wins all around.

It is fit for consumption during banquets.

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Where the gently caress is Rolling Rock on that poll.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Warm Woolen Pants posted:

the answer is Schlitz, Hamm's, or Grain Belt and none of them are one the list wtf

This was explained in the thread but I've also personally never seen a can of any of those for sale, apart from Hamms, and that was over 20 years ago

White Phosphorus posted:

Where the gently caress is Rolling Rock on that poll.

Do they even make that any more?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

Also good beer can be had for cheap if you drink the local microbrew, around here Propeller is the most popular micro and their beer is usually ~$1.50 cheaper than anything other than Coors or Bud:

That IPA on the right is 6.5% and tastes like regular beer and makes you dumb to the pains of the world pretty quickly, they've also started making heavier stuff:

(not listed, Rye IPA, 6.8%)

Good stuff for when you don't want to drink Corona but can't stand the thought of being sober at your significant other's friend's wedding

We have at least 10 breweries in this podunk town and even at the brewery their beers cost premium beer prices, which is around 4x what you pay for a can of Pabst at the bars that sell that. I've never seen a micro priced like you're talking about so be thankful they do things like that.

red_dirt
Apr 26, 2014

by Shine
Rolling Rock is definitely still around. Even comes in cans now.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

We have at least 10 breweries in this podunk town and even at the brewery their beers cost premium beer prices, which is around 4x what you pay for a can of Pabst at the bars that sell that. I've never seen a micro priced like you're talking about so be thankful they do things like that.

Propeller 6 Pack: $13.50 (IPA 6 Pack = $13.77)
Coors Light 6 Pack: $13

We pay more for beer here in Canada, so the cost for Coors is probably much higher than it is in the States

Edit: They also do Growler refills at either of their locations, $6.50/L, so their beer can be had slightly cheaper if you don't mind carrying a jug

Professor Shark fucked around with this message at 19:08 on May 1, 2016

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Sounds like if I want to successfully quit drinking I just have to move to Canada. Anything more than 6 dollars per 6 pack for coors-tier beer is robbery.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
MMMMMmmmm Hamms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o83xxWCel8g

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

Propeller 6 Pack: $13.50 (IPA 6 Pack = $13.77)
Coors Light 6 Pack: $13

We pay more for beer here in Canada, so the cost for Coors is probably much higher than it is in the States

Edit: They also do Growler refills at either of their locations, $6.50/L, so their beer can be had slightly cheaper if you don't mind carrying a jug

Can of Pabst is 50 cents about.

CBT Time
Mar 4, 2005
Tried all these beers and in the short time I got to drink to drink Busch it was the best. After that some poo poo called bar beer sold in Taiwan. Then maybe Miller lite. PBR is decent but gives me acid reflux.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Cats LOVE Cigars! posted:

Tried all these beers and in the short time I got to drink to drink Busch it was the best. After that some poo poo called bar beer sold in Taiwan. Then maybe Miller lite. PBR is decent but gives me acid reflux.

I like this thread because craft beer is for big fat pussies.

With that said, voted for Busch and Busch light because as noted above it is superior to all possible beers.

• Locked thread