Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
I don't live in a place where I can go to K-Mart easily anymore, but I used to get all of my groceries at one up until two years ago. The one I went to wasn't bad and they had a pretty decent selection. Nice big frozen section, tons of produce, meat/deli/bakery setups, everything a respectable grocery store would have.

I'm back in my old stomping grounds for two weeks and needed groceries, so I stopped in. Sometime around November, they apparently completely gutted the grocery section of the Super K-Mart and now it just completely sucks. It takes up a fraction that it used to, it's got maybe one small freezer section, and I didn't notice much more than that. The lighting is also way way worse than I remember it being, with tons of lights off, I assume burned out.

It's like they just completely gave up. The only problems I remember the place having before were a lack of cashiers to check people out, and that's still an issue. At 4PM, it took 10 minutes for me to find my items and a good 20 minutes to actually check out because they only had two lanes open and tons of rednecks trying to buy everything.

I have no idea what the gently caress their strategy is now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread