Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

I love you so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Once it hits 0.99 we're gonna start doing 0.991, etc. Like one's journey in the Dungeon, Crawl will never end.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Maybe I'll sign up for a team and do MfIE of Okawaru. My only victory is with MiBe and I've been having a lot of fun splatting DEIE but maybe the combination of the two will get me some sick three-runers.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Actually everyone should do Vaults:5 for one of their runes because it's one of the most fun and intense experiences you can ever have in a video game.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Like I mentioned earlier, I'm giving MfIE a shot. Trying some hybrid stuff.

Should I upgrade my armor (leather or perhaps better) right away, or stick to robes? I've been putting my stat upgrades into DEX - should it be STR? Thanks in advance, and I apologize for the constant stream of very basic questions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Thanks; I just wasn't sure how much Merfolk rely on their magic compared to how much they want to be tanky. I know they usually roll Okawaru so that's why I was confused. Thanks again for the advice.

Having a string of awful games, though. Don't think I've made it out of D:4 for a handful of them. :(

• Locked thread