Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
ar.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/28/milwaukee-two-year-old-son-mother-shot

Older news:
Last month in Florida, Jamie Gilt, 31, was shot in the back by her four-year-old son who used a handgun that slid from underneath the front seat to the back where he was seated. Gilt survived the shooting.

Welp I guess.

Pinch Me Im Meming fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Apr 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
The main lesson here is guns are so well made even a toddler can use them! Good job gun manufacturers!

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
It's two different stories jesus christ guys

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

RedMage129 posted:

We already had a whole dumb thread about her. Lol "last month" what a scrub.

Jesus loving christ

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

The Locator posted:

How do you gently caress up the title so badly compared to the text of your message?

Wisconsin Mother fatally shot by 2 y.o. magically becomes Florida Mother shot (not fatally) by 4 y.o.

I hosed up so bad I'm gonna edit the thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

Reaganomics — WTF? It's boring...
ReagaNOMNOMicks — Holy poo poo! It's a freaking funny meme!!! :xd:

That's what happened when you played the name-change roulette back in the LF days.

• Locked thread