Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008
Currently looking through and trying to research the Secretary of State options in the OR ballot, anyone have a quick rundown of what I should be looking for to actually distinguish the better candidate between R. Devlin and B. Avakian? They both employ some good sounding rhetoric and boast impressive endorsements/prior political activity, but I'd really like to be able to delve into their connections and see who's more sincere and devoted to Progressive values.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogianres
Oct 21, 2008

smg77 posted:

I voted for Avakian because he gave the Sweet Cakes morons a huge fine. Richard Devlin consistantly gets re-elected by people from Lake Oswego if that tells you anything.

yeah i've just got through his okay moderate-left voting record on to his issue priorities and took a bunch of red flags to the face, definitely starting to feel avakian

• Locked thread