Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
That's because this forum isn't actually for discussing elections, it's for dank meme spam and lovely zingers. Bernie thread included, unfortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Thank you for making this thread though CC. I might do an effortpost about the MO-2 district when I'm bored at work. Like right now lmfao

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Finally, something more tone-deaf than Republicans whining that they can't participate in Labor Day parades

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Literally me :eyepop:

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Neat! I'll keep an eye on this, thanks.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
SAGA seems like a reasonable solution but I'm sure it'd take all of 5 minutes for people to start screaming at each other again about which letter goes where and it should totally be GASA instead, etc.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Classic Comrade posted:

also randos like straight kinksters SWEARING that their kink counts as a ~sexual orientation~ or ~queer~ or whatever. [i hope that has only happened on the internet]

Seen it happen IRL. Tumblrina dipshits breathlessly arguing that demiaromantisexualismist is totally a real and important thing and stop marginalizing me!!! etc. But there were also gays and trans people in a pitched screaming contest over who was more "important" and which letter should go where because if one letter comes after the other, it means they're "not as important" or some poo poo.

Collegeactivism.txt

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
That's mostly because your brain isn't full of AIDS but also because I made it up. Poe's law and all that though so don't be surprised if you see a bunch of mentally ill teens talking about it on Twitter tomorrow.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Make it mandatory to put a warning label on organic produce that was bred through mutagenesis. Give the CHEMICALS AND ATOMS BAD!!! crowd something to really worry over.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
gently caress the hippies, they don't deserve an inch. I'm not going to roll over and let some science-illiterate dipshit put things like the food supply or public health in jeopardy because some words scare them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Genetic modification goes beyond food. Unless you're willing to tell everyone with type I diabetes, hemophilia, etc. to gently caress off, GENETIC MODIFICATION = BAD is a dumb stance to take.

• Locked thread