Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

beejay posted:

The Bears pick seems super bad and not smart. I get that we won't be competitive this year but this guy is going to be 24 before the season starts and looks to be 2 years away from being ready. I dunno, lot of question marks in my head.

I was super excited at them trading up for the first time in decades then ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

I'm legit impressed that Laremy Tunsil didn't have some kind of nervous breakdown tonight.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Tunsil sweating in the press conference this is hilarious

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Volkerball posted:

Please let one of Ragland, Jack, and Dodd fall to us.

Reggie never picks the big flashy names and when all three fall to us we're gonna get so excited and some bullshit like Bronson Kaufusi, DE/DT, BYU will flash up on the screen

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
So yeah, Laremy Tunsil, what a loving story, on top of the gasmaskbong he goes and admits that his team helped financially in a press conference. I mean gently caress whoever is trying to bring him down, and gently caress whoever victim blames.

Bills grabbed Shaq who I thought was a top3 DL/DE, so him getting to 19 is dope. Hope his shoulder holds up.

Players on the big board still around after round1

Reggie Ragland
Myles Jack
A’Shawn Robinson
Jarran Reed
Noah Spence
Andrew Billings
Mackensie Alexander
Jonathan Bullard
Emmanuel Ogbah
Kevin Dodd
Cody Whitehair

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
stayed up late to watch a loving trade

gently caress paxton lynch

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
I, uhh, wasn't expecting Nkemdiche.

That's pretty cool.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

TG-Chrono posted:

So yeah, Laremy Tunsil, what a loving story, on top of the gasmaskbong he goes and admits that his team helped financially in a press conference. I mean gently caress whoever is trying to bring him down

Whoever did it is extremely good exposing this crap NCAA sham

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Tunsil admitted to taking money from a coach at Ole Miss during a post-draft interview. His head coach was there consoling him as he fell, then he drops a bomb on his uni.

uh oh pancho!
Sep 3, 2004

THE MARATHON WAS COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY

CLEAR TIME SGDQ18

I like the Ifedi pick and I hope it means Britt goes away forever.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

Reggie never picks the big flashy names and when all three fall to us we're gonna get so excited and some bullshit like Bronson Kaufusi, DE/DT, BYU will flash up on the screen

cooper and mack. :colbert:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Germain Ifedi is gonna be so bad! Yikes

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Also, Jacksonville won the draft. Ramsey at 5 was a big get, and with Fowler finally healthy, Jax is looking to take a big leap defensively.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Yo I hate the Steelers pick, taking a 2nd round corner at 25 when Andrew Billings, Vonn Bell, Noah Spence and Myles Jack were still on the board.

Here's hoping the consecutive 2nd round corners actually play this year

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

I love the SportsCenter headline: LAREMY TUNSIL'S TWITTER ACCOUNT POSTS VIDEO OF TUNSIL SMOKING

Smoking...potpourri? catnip? oregano?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Man, I'm staring down Myles Jack, Kevin Dodd, Reggie Ragland, Alexander MacKenzie, and Cody Whitehair as possible guys to fall to Miami's 2nd round pick?

This is insane. If Miami can pull off Tunsil and any of those guys, I'm absolutely in love with this draft already. I like Dodd over Lawson, I like Whitehair over Garnett (who I wanted @ #2) and I love Myles Jack. Miami apparently cleared him medically, so I'm not sure why not go after him.

We need a corner pretty bad, so MacKenzie might be the desperation pick but ugh the thought of finally solidifying our offensive line...

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Crazy Ted posted:

I love the SportsCenter headline: LAREMY TUNSIL'S TWITTER ACCOUNT POSTS VIDEO OF TUNSIL SMOKING

Smoking...potpourri? catnip? oregano?

Brisket like his fellow big man Vince wilfork taught him

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I was not mentally prepared for Tunsil and I have no idea what to do with myself now

Please advise

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Hey Denver drafted a QB, Broncos goons are you happy to trade a 3rd for this?

Ehud posted:

I was not mentally prepared for Tunsil and I have no idea what to do with myself now

Please advise

Smoke weed every day

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
A good chunk of Josephs big Jackt Up hits will get called for helmet to helmet at the next level

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
So as a counterpoint to the Super Awesome Joshua Garnett GIF that was posted in the GDT, here is what I think of him in ZBS:

"A" grade for Bucker. "gently caress you, Baalke" grade for trading up for Garnett.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

Please advise

We deserve this.

Imagine if we get Jack in the 2nd? It's very very very unlikely but I'm lol'ing at the thought. Either way, it seems like we have a serious chance at getting 1 of 6 guys we were being mocked to take in the 1st by a few experts. I like Ragland, Jack, Dodd and Alexander at our pick. Id grab Whitehair if he was there, but he wont be. Plus we can't go back to back linemen.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

I don't think the Bengals are all that confident in either Kirkpatrick or Dennard but Dre could be done in Cincinnati after this year if he wants more than he's shown to be worth so I guess this was sort of good. i dont know

I think it was just BPA after the wideouts were gone combined with a position they value higher than anything else on the roster

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
gently caress you Carolina

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Tell me about this dude who fell out a window while high

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

Ehud posted:

Please advise

The fins did good.

Started at #8. Traded back to #13 for Maxwell and Kiko. Got arguably the #1 player in the draft at #13.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Ramadu posted:

He wants to buy a panther

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
The thought of having a solid O-line and ending the argument if Tannehill can play if he wasn't get sacked every down has me so giddy.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Metapod posted:

Gettleman just likes big dudes. At this point with the success he's had, who the gently caress am I to question him.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ramadu posted:

He's a good dude who is a bit 'off' and so teams are way more scared of him then if he was like a normal ol' rapist or w/ever.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I think it's funny that the Vikings picked the guy that 90% of mock drafts (that I've seen) had the team picking because it almost never happens. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Poonerman posted:

fire jerry reese out of a cannon into the hudson river

can more people post gently caress jerry reese so i can empty quote all of you?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ramadu posted:

http://youtu.be/nbsqejbBwA8

waah posted:

Gettleman just likes big dudes. At this point with the success he's had, who the gently caress am I to question him.

Y'all had no reason to take him

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
Carson Wentz seems real cool and Jon Gruden had him on his show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvQnreL2j-4

I'm sad that Bradford has taken the news really poorly but hopefully he gets over it, since the plan is to keep Wentz in the wings all season and roll with Bradford. I think if we Aaron Rodgers the guy he's the perfect fit for us.

Also:

https://twitter.com/DudeYouCrazy/status/725862548042600449/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc

:stare:

If that statement's real his agent might be the dumbest agent alive.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Kalli posted:

He's a good dude who is a bit 'off' and so teams are way more scared of him then if he was like a normal ol' rapist or w/ever.
Remember when the 76ers picked Evan Turner #2 in the NBA Draft and he came across as kind of odd and sounded like Meatwad in his interview? Nkemdiche seemed a lot like that.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
It's going to be interesting watching Artie Burns and William Jackson III and seeing which has the better career. Physically they're about the same but Burns is supposed to be boom or bust. Also one is good and one is human garbage, as of about an hour ago.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Ramadu posted:

Projected as a top-5 pick or something

Really big, crazy athletic, weird in the Arian Foster kind of way, has family issues that scared away a lot of teams (I think).

I don't know how much time he'll get with Rucker around but he's probably a steal? No idea much else because I haven't followed all that much this offseason and why would I expect Nkemdiche to fall to Arizona???

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ramadu posted:

I wanted him.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Metapod posted:

Goddamn that interior is going to be rediculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

axeil posted:

Carson Wentz seems real cool and Jon Gruden had him on his show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvQnreL2j-4

I'm sad that Bradford has taken the news really poorly but hopefully he gets over it, since the plan is to keep Wentz in the wings all season and roll with Bradford. I think if we Aaron Rodgers the guy he's the perfect fit for us.

Also:

https://twitter.com/DudeYouCrazy/status/725862548042600449/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc

:stare:

If that statement's real his agent might be the dumbest agent alive.

I guess Marijuana is a marijuana like substance.

• Locked thread