Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
I was in a Writing 121 class at community college and we were about to do the 2nd part of a lecture on 'the scientific method' so the dumb dumbs in the class could figure out how to present an argument in an essay and for 5 minutes before the teacher walked in, 3 kids were talking about how the scientific method was wrong and that evolution was a lie and 'I just believe God is the right idea so I don't know why we have to sit here and pretend to listen to this...' and then teacher walked in and they sat quietly and 'learned' for two hours.

One of these kids also believed in God because they 'had to' because their dad was dead. Tough brakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread