Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I'm moving to a neighborhood with a large Bangladeshi population, and there are a couple of South Asian grocers as a result, so I might as well get started on some recipes to make. Are there any good YouTube channels focused on Indian food? I'm already subscribed to Nisha Madhulika but it always helps to have more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I made this recipe as chicken makhani, and I gotta say that it came out a tad bland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVjAMTh8hOE

I do have a lot of dried Thai red chili peppers, that should add some kick to it.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Speaking of which, are there any YouTube channels that have non-vegetarian Indian recipes? I make do by adding chicken to the recipes on the ones I subscribe to, but it would be nice to be sure of how long I have to cook it.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

When I saw this recipe on my subscriptions, I decided to make it because it looked great. I don't have access to any dried fenugreek leaves in spite of living in a big Bangladeshi neighborhood, so I skipped that. I added additional chili powder. Oh, and I replaced the gulab jamun with chicken breast, because I'm a carnivore. Turned out very well, and spicy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXO988vLRG8