Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolanimedad
Apr 30, 2007
sup itt

ChickenWing posted:

Powerfully same.

Actually, I'd love it if anyone had a proven recipe they could link. Haven't tried it homemade yet.

https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/aloo-gobi-curry-recipe/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolanimedad
Apr 30, 2007
sup itt

Quaint Quail Quilt posted:

Anyone have a recipe or quick write-up for rice?

I've done the toast coriander bit of clove style before.. I've got a 14lb Costco bag of rice I need to start using.

Dino alert
Maybe saffron rice? A great classic. Add fresh fava and dill for Persian charm

coolanimedad
Apr 30, 2007
sup itt

TychoCelchuuu posted:

Indian cooking thread, definitely. I don't even think a curry thread makes sense - better just to have a stew thread. "Curry" is perhaps the least helpful culinary word.
This is a great and generous idea. Non-Indian eaters have some stupid fake image of “curry” that encompasses all Indian food and is vaguely defined as “gross foreign poo poo”.