Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gibbo
Sep 13, 2008

"yes James. Remove that from my presence. It... Offends me" *sips overpriced wine*

Ranter posted:

What's your definition of expensive coconut milk? My regular supermarket carries a can for around $1.20 maybe up to $1.99 IIRC. Asian market may have it cheaper, sure. You should be going to your asian market anyway, shits so much cheaper in general at mine. $1.49/lb ground pork? Yes please.

I'm super lucky in that there's an Asian grocery store in town that is like half white people grocer. None of the sketchiness of some of the downtown pure Asian markets where meat labeling can be dubious. Can get pretty much everything I don't buy from Costco there, and then they also have Asian veg (all the choys and Lans), fresh noodle, better fish than anything that's not a fish market and they actually stock heart, tripe, and othrr offal. I was pretty sad when I moved from a place five minute walk to a place fifteen minutes drive.

MrSlam posted:

Where is everyone buying goat meat? I want the goat meat.

Theres a halal butcher across from the above Asian market. :smuggo:

Seriously though. If you're having trouble finding goat, see if you have a halal butcher nearby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU