Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
I love curry because its my go-to "i don't feel much like cooking but i do feel like eating a rounded meal like an adult" meal, but there IS such a thing as too hot as it turns out. It's too hot when your hard palate swells up because of a reaction to the chilis you didn't realize you had until just now :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
At work my brother from another mother sharpened his veggie cleaver which I tested out julienning some onions so thin you can read newspaper through 'em and then i have a pile of teeny onion strips and its a super slow day and we're trying to get rid of old product on the line so before I know it I'm browning the onions and making a tomato puree and pulverizing an almost sarcastic amount of garlic and ginger.

One metric whack of cumin, a tenth of a fuckload of turmeric, two jalapenos, a pinch of scezchuan peppercorn because they're loving lazy sitting on the shelf doing nothing, and enough garam masala until i feel better emotionally. Throw in "enough" puree, "enough" diced chicken titty, and "lots" of mushrooms. Salt to taste. A hunk of shroom base. Thicken with a single jizzum of slurry. Make infused rice. There's family meal for everybody.

My poo poo today smells better than my exec chef's food. I should seriously consider doing my job professionally some time.