Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

idk i think i'm talking myself into Henry. We only have a one year rental of Demarco Murray and if Derrick is even a little productive he'll be a massive improvement over busted rear end Dexter and Fumbles

If he can get in the open field he'll be fine I just see him having a problem doing that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I wasn't entirely sure of that Ravens second round pick, but then Hackenberg and a kicker were both drafted in the same round and now I feel a lot better

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.
I mean, the Kessler pick is bad but at least it wasn't Hack/Cook. An OK draft.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

trying to figure out how to get GOAT into Brisset's name

JaGOATy Brisset

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

Blitz7x posted:

Was the gently caress was the Raiders 2nd round pick

Even the third round pick is better

In Reggie I Trust (but c'mon man why didn't you draft Jack)

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

MonsterWalk posted:

I mean, the Kessler pick is bad but at least it wasn't Hack/Cook. An OK draft.

Id give it a B thus far

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Eyyy NFL

It's us, the Jaguars

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
jags won the draft

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hackenberg is the jetsiest bust pick ever and i wish the draft was in new york

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Blitz7x posted:

Even the third round pick is better

Raiders got poo poo on for Edwards in the second round last year sooooooooo yeah.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
Cardinals drafted a CB who switched from RB last year. They say he will be a ST standout so basically another Justin Bethel

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Blitz7x posted:

His name litrally translates to Terrorist Protector

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Metapod posted:

If he can get in the open field he'll be fine I just see him having a problem doing that

that feel when no offensive line run creation

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
https://twitter.com/zjwhitman/status/726256201676148736
https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/726256416223322112
https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/726257644042854400
https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/726258150333100032

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
man i know i shouldn't, but i'm looking up vids of su'a cravens playing safety and by golly these are some great highlights. especially for a true freshman, jesus.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Tavarin posted:

I wasn't a huge fan of trading up for Floyd, but I like what Pace did today, getting two good options in the trenches and getting more picks in the process.

They did it backwards, they could have gotten one of the half dozen stud DEs at the top of the 2nd. Instead they got a worse de in the 3rd and a guard. Or they could've had a good safety. Imagine if they'd just taken tunsil at 11 and used that 4th to move up for ogbah or dodd or spence or just taken Robinson. Ugh

It's not like 4th round picks have a reasonable success rate, anyone good there is blind luck

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

that feel when no offensive line run creation

I actually feel good about the offensive line this year a first since Roos retired. I guess I just need proof he can find the hole when it's not right in his face

E: Austin Johnson is strong :stare: the dude doesn't get pushed around

Metapod fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Apr 30, 2016

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

hackenberg is the jetsiest bust pick ever and i wish the draft was in new york

I'm excited for QB Depth Chart: Geno Smith, Christian Hackenberg, Bryce Petty

If Jamarcus came back tomorrow and got signed, he'd automatically be the most talented QB there

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

shiksa posted:

man i know i shouldn't, but i'm looking up vids of su'a cravens playing safety and by golly these are some great highlights. especially for a true freshman, jesus.

The Skins are having the Vikings draft in an alternate universe.

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013
I think we can all agree Hackenberg to the Jets is like the best pick of this draft.

LOLJK

I like my 'boys picks so far though, got another sean lee

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

about the only thing i care about tomorrow is the eagles bringing in some backend depth to the WRs because right now we got Jordan Matthews, Nelson Agholor, and Rueben Randle lol

I mean Huff isnt the worst backend guy but I want some competition there. i still love that Randle couldn't even reach 1000 yards on 127 targets in 2014

(neither could matthews)

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

TeeMerk posted:

I think we can all agree Hackenberg to the Jets is like the best pick of this draft.

LOLJK

I like my 'boys picks so far though, got another sean lee

At least they didn't trade up for a kicker?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Where I do to lol at the Hackenburg pick, or at least read about other people lol-ing

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

C-Euro posted:

Where I do to lol at the Hackenburg pick, or at least read about other people lol-ing

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774103&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=26 Around the bottom is where the pick is made

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

R.D. Mangles posted:

only logical strategy is for the bears to draft him and let cutler mentor him

Maybe bring in McNown as the QB coach

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

warcrimes posted:

Raiders got poo poo on for Edwards in the second round last year sooooooooo yeah.

MEJ had all the talent in the world, it was just getting him to use it.

Jihad has none of it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i still can't get over how unfortunate a name jihad is.

it's like naming your kid adolf in 1930.

Kim Jong Il
Aug 16, 2003

Ehud posted:

Miami drafting Leonte Caroo still has me :psyberger:

He's the best receiver in the draft.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/matthewfairburn/status/726260402082971648

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I wish Adolphus has gone to the Dolphins so we could get another Hitler pun based Dolphins poster and/or change AAA Dolfan's name.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

sirtommygunn posted:

I wish Adolphus has gone to the Dolphins so we could get another Hitler pun based Dolphins poster and/or change AAA Dolfan's name.

I'm assuming he's named after Swedish king Gustavus Adolphus, here to lead Buffalo to victory in the Great Northern War.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

someone had better draft Dean Lowry or #1 overall fullback Dan "Superback" Vitale tomorrow and it had better not be the loving packers

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

fsif posted:

Probably my favorite draft ever as a Bills fan. I would have been happy with Ragland in the first round and the draft nerds I've read seem really high on Adolphus, too. Put up or shut up time for Rex.

And Hackenberg to the Jets was cool, too.

The Bills are drafting really well.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
I want the Chargers to draft either Vitale or Glenn Gronkowski, but with their pick of Hunter Henry at tight end already, I'd call that about a 1% chance of this team running with a fullback. If Henry can fulfill that role of a run-blocker for Melvin Gordon and make him into a big-boy running back, then fantastic.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Oh my God.

https://twitter.com/schadjoe/status/726212784745250816

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

MEJ had all the talent in the world, it was just getting him to use it.

Jihad has none of it
On the other hand if he works out the risk will be worth the name potential for the defense.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

japtor posted:

On the other hand if he works out the risk will be worth the name potential for the defense.

Yeah, he's a Malik Jackson clone, so hopefully JDR can work with him

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
So far Seattle has used 2 of their 5 picks on OL. That's about 3 picks too few.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Does anyone know who Nick Virgil is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

Does anyone know who Nick Virgil is?

Check this: nick virgil = lick virgin

• Locked thread