Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

At first I was a worried about the Broncos 2nd rounder being some random loving Australian guy but then I checked up on what other teams did and :laffo: I sure feel a lot better now!

Good 3rd round pick though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Parmesan Basil posted:

Are you loving mocking me with this poo poo?

cheating coach and evil draft. time to find a new team!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Reposting my thoughts from the GDT. Looking at it again, my grades seem optimistic but I shall not fall to pessimism!

quote:

Good overall. 2nd pick is a high upside boom/bust type but there's a good chance the others are eventually on the final roster. Addressed safety depth and offensive holes. Could have done better with DE and offensive line. I want to emphasize that most of the picks will be on the roster because they are filling in holes where the team is truly, utterly bad (guard, safety depth, RB, QB, non-existent fullback). Don't know enough about Goatse to say whether he has a chance of climbing the depth chart right away.

edit:

quick ratings

Rd 1. Paxton Lynch, QB - A+, good trade up to snipe him without overdrafting him too much. Will probably start this season. Hopefully he learns from Sanchez's failures.
Rd 2. Adam Goatse Gotsis, DT/DE - D-, the only reason he's not an F is because he's Australian
Rd 3. Justin Simmons, S - A, will be good depth behind Stewart and Ward. Very likely on the roster when the season starts.
Rd 4. Devontae Booker, RB - C+, Great RB who can compliment CJ well. I'm docking him because he's a little rough around the edges (receiving/blocking) and we just resigned Hillman
Rd 5. Connor McGovern, G - B, great run blocker but not so great pass blocker. Can play guard or tackle. Hopefully this spells the end of Schofield, who is the absolute worst
Rd 6. Andy Janovich, FB - A, pure old school fullback. Should open up holes for CJ and allow for silly TD pass to the FB type plays.
Rd 6. Will Parks, S, - B, another safety backup. Good chance of making the roster because most of the backups are bad.
Rd 7. Riley Dixon, P - A, - it is not possible to waste a 7th rounder. Could probably be a cap space move since he'd be cheap as hell

also,

R.D. Mangles posted:

still laughing that the jets drafted hackenberg

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Blitz7x posted:

You know what organization doesn't draft or sign women-beaters? The Las Vegas Raiders.

Also the Los Angeles Chargers and the Denver Elways

• Locked thread