Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
So, I thought the Bills did really well. Then again, it's rare I outright hate a Bills draft, and they often end up vaguely unsatisfying anyway, so....yeah. We did a great job adding depth to the front 7 and should be much better against the run. Or, at least, there's no excuse for not being better against the run. Unfortunately, we didn't really bring in much more pass rush, though I guess they're hoping they can get Shaq Lawson and Adolphus Washington technically sound enough to do that.
Another criticism is that we didn't get any offensive linemen. Incognito is old, Wood is getting old and mediocre, Glenn is currently tagged, and John Miller is decent. I can only assume they're going to install some kind of mobile turnstile to play right tackle, because it would be a lot cheaper than any of our actual not-Cordy Glenn tackles for the same level of production.
As for the back half of the draft, it would seem the rumor we were enamored with Cardale Jones was true. Glad we didn't reach on him. Seems boom-or-bust, but, practically speaking, both Tyrod Taylor and E.J. Manuel are due to become free agents next year, so it helps to have insurance(and means we won't have to bother resigning E.J.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread