Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Tavarin posted:

I wasn't a huge fan of trading up for Floyd, but I like what Pace did today, getting two good options in the trenches and getting more picks in the process.

They did it backwards, they could have gotten one of the half dozen stud DEs at the top of the 2nd. Instead they got a worse de in the 3rd and a guard. Or they could've had a good safety. Imagine if they'd just taken tunsil at 11 and used that 4th to move up for ogbah or dodd or spence or just taken Robinson. Ugh

It's not like 4th round picks have a reasonable success rate, anyone good there is blind luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

R.D. Mangles posted:

that was me and i am disappointed

Connor cook is pretty lovely but I would've loved an arrogant guy mentoring another arrogant guy (badly)
Instead we got two safeties named Dion/diondre

• Locked thread