Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
gently caress John Dorsey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Metapod posted:

Anyone else continuously laughing when reminded that the Chiefs drafted tyreek hill because of parm moral gimmick

I don't even know who that guy is but I bet he sucks! Just like noted bust Demarcus Robinson!

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Volkerball posted:

ah well let me fill you in, he plead guilty to punching and choking his pregnant girlfriend

Are you loving mocking me with this poo poo?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Welp there goes my interest for next season. Fire Reid and fire Dorsey. They've hosed this team's whole future.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Pron on VHS posted:

I love it, we have been a soft team with quiet stars like Hali and Houston and Charles who never talk poo poo. With Peters last year now these guys we are drafting assholes and every team needs a few

Yeah real fun to have a violent psychopath on the team. gently caress this.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Dorsey and Reid failed horribly on this draft. Reaches and bad trades. Tyreek Hill isn't even a name that came up with anyone else. gently caress those two assholes and gently caress this team if that's who you're going to draft.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

warcrimes posted:

I love the tone deafness of the organization that just a few years ago had a dude murder his wife then shoot himself at the stadium. There is no other team in the league that should be avoiding DV guys more than KC.

It's really loving disgusting that they picked him up. Dorsey and Reid seemed to be insistent that this draft be full of dudes that need a lot of work and energy and they capped it off with a violent psychopath. It's just depressing.

Objectively, he's not ready for pro ball anyway. He's 5'10 180 so he's gonna get slaughtered on returns and if he's on offense. Imagine him catching a bad Smith screen and meeting Mack or Von Miller in the flat.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Metapod posted:

Hill barring whether or not he continues being a piece of poo poo will be a better Dante Hall

I will not accept this trolling, sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Blitz7x posted:

You know what organization doesn't draft or sign women-beaters? The Las Vegas Raiders.

It's true. We've succumbed.

• Locked thread