Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I wasn't entirely sure of that Ravens second round pick, but then Hackenberg and a kicker were both drafted in the same round and now I feel a lot better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

hackenberg is the jetsiest bust pick ever and i wish the draft was in new york

I'm excited for QB Depth Chart: Geno Smith, Christian Hackenberg, Bryce Petty

If Jamarcus came back tomorrow and got signed, he'd automatically be the most talented QB there

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

C-Euro posted:

Where I do to lol at the Hackenburg pick, or at least read about other people lol-ing

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774103&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=26 Around the bottom is where the pick is made

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheGrandstandUS/status/726460016073560064

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Parmesan Basil posted:

Are you loving mocking me with this poo poo?

I'm sorry Parm. You knew eventually your team would join the list

Karma finally came

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

still laughing that the jets drafted hackenberg

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

LiquidFriend posted:

Kaepernick, Blaine Gabbert and Driskel is a really lovely depth chart lol

We almost had Geno, Petty, Hackenberg, Foles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

LiquidFriend posted:

I stubbornly believe the Jets made their rotation bad to tank for a good QB. Chip probably thinks he can win with his.

I hope he does. Imagine if he's fired after this season too! he'll be done in the league!

• Locked thread