Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

The Jets drafted Hackenberg when I wanted Su'a Cravens, then they drafted a LB in the 3rd just to rub salt in the wound. I've watched some of Hackenberg's games to start talking myself into this and he's just loving awful. Sure, his oline is letting him get hit by 3+ defenders on half the passing downs and his receivers drop every other pass, but he's doing them no favors by throwing everything super high and super hard even if its a simple screen to the RB. You'd think maybe with his strong arm he'd be good down the field but he throws like 12 bombs a game and connects on 1 of them. He doesn't seem even remotely aware of any defender that isn't directly between him and the receiver so he's drat easy to trick into throwing a pick. His footwork is so bad that even I noticed it and I don't pay attention to that poo poo. And worst of all, because he was drafted so high this FO won't give up on him for 3-4 years so we're hosed for the last few years of Mangold and Marshall's careers.

TL:DR he's loving awful and I'm upset. The linebacker looks ok though he makes me pine for Cravens.

sirtommygunn fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Apr 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I wish Adolphus has gone to the Dolphins so we could get another Hitler pun based Dolphins poster and/or change AAA Dolfan's name.

• Locked thread