Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Blitz7x posted:

Was the gently caress was the Raiders 2nd round pick

Even the third round pick is better

Raiders got poo poo on for Edwards in the second round last year sooooooooo yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Blitz7x posted:

MEJ had all the talent in the world, it was just getting him to use it.

Jihad has none of it

lol what? No talent? Okay, I guess that's the end of this discussion.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I thought WHO DAT was a Saints thing?

e: wrong thread, blah

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Henchman of Santa posted:

My dad thinks that Cook's drop is McShay's fault

Have you called him yet?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Henchman of Santa posted:

Who was your backup going into this year?

McGloin. Don't let the cool name fool you, he's bad. And a UFA after this season.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Ehud posted:

Apparently it was one or two guys booing because Went refused to sign an autograph

lol@ a grown rear end man booing another dude for not signing his sanitary napkin

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Brannock posted:

I think Ted operates on the theory that excellent DTs/NTs enable good ILB play

There was an article about this a couple weeks ago. Reggie McKenzie subscribes to this philosophy also, much to the consternation of Raider goons.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

OxySnake posted:

Isn't that the point of a NT in a 3-4? To just eat up blockers so that the ILBs can roam free and make plays on the ball?

The upshot is that the MLB is devalued and there's no need to draft one high. On top of that, there's been an evolution of that position, transitioning away from the slow thumper type dudes like Ragland and towards faster, better coverage athletes. Darron Lee-types.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I love the tone deafness of the organization that just a few years ago had a dude murder his wife then shoot himself at the stadium. There is no other team in the league that should be avoiding DV guys more than KC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

fsif posted:

The Chiefs probably aren't even one of the first ten teams I would have thought of when asked about domestic abuse. It's a problem no matter which team drafts him.

Well, they're the one team that had an active roster guy shoot his wife in the head. It got classified as "murder/suicide" so it flies under the radar as DV

• Locked thread