Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Probably my favorite draft ever as a Bills fan. I would have been happy with Ragland in the first round and the draft nerds I've read seem really high on Adolphus, too. Put up or shut up time for Rex.

And Hackenberg to the Jets was cool, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

DariusLikewise posted:

Is Connor Cook really that much of an rear end in a top hat

Bucky Brooks relayed a story about how much scouts hated JP Losman because he was a self-important douche coming out of Tulane, and intimated there was another quarterback in this draft with similar character concerns.

I have this theory…

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/matthewfairburn/status/726260402082971648

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ehud posted:

https://twitter.com/jasonlacanfora/status/726269194665385984

lol if my division rivals take Hack and Cook in the same draft

LaCanfora said yesterday we'd try to take Cook with our second pick, so I'm not particularly worried about it.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ehud posted:

Everyone uses JLC

It rules

keep his name off your lips

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

R.D. Mangles posted:

still laughing that the jets drafted hackenberg

The only downside is that the pick is so obviously bad that there is no Jets homer here defending it

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

warcrimes posted:

I love the tone deafness of the organization that just a few years ago had a dude murder his wife then shoot himself at the stadium. There is no other team in the league that should be avoiding DV guys more than KC.

The Chiefs probably aren't even one of the first ten teams I would have thought of when asked about domestic abuse. It's a problem no matter which team drafts him.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

Because murder is much more extreme than DV

the Chiefs are associated with murder

Well yeah, I get that, but if you poll people that follow the NFL about which team can least afford to be associated with a rookie with a bad history of domestic violence, I'm sure the Ravens or the Cowboys would top the list.

I'm just trying to say that DV is so ubiquitous in the NFL that it doesn't matter which team drafts the monster. Jovan Belcher is somehow already a footnote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

seiferguy posted:

Is there a "rate your team's draft" thread that I'm not seeing? I'll start one otherwise. It's important to have so that we can look back 3 years about it and laugh about it.

Do it.

I always avoided posting in those threads because I don't know poo poo about college football and the draft is such a crapshoot, but this year I got a little jealous when everyone was looking back and I had no posts of my own to laugh at.

• Locked thread