Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ehud posted:

I wish I had a dad

:cry::hf::cry:

love them while you can, goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Blitz7x posted:

Matt "Swinging dick" McGloin

Don't steal Chris Jones' nickname.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

edit: yikes I shouldn't take sides for the sake of argument. This is horrible.

quote:

According to a Stillwater Police Department incident report, Hill got into a verbal altercation that turned physical with his girlfriend, who was two months pregnant with his child at the time. Hill allegedly punched her in the face and stomach and also choked her twice, busting open her lip and leaving her with a bruised left eye, according to the police report. The police officer’s notes also indicated that the right side of her neck was red where Hill choked her and she complained that her head and stomach hurt from the blows. Hill’s girlfriend also told police that he’d been physical with her before, “but it had not been this bad, just a lot of manhandling but Hill has never hit her,” according to the report.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 17:48 on May 1, 2016

• Locked thread