Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Miami drafting Leonte Caroo still has me :psyberger:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/jasonlacanfora/status/726269194665385984

lol if my division rivals take Hack and Cook in the same draft

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The weird thing about giving up so much for a kicker is that they're so unpredictable. They get into weird slumps, their minds and confidence get all screwed up... They're almost more like golfers or pitchers than football players. Look at Caleb Sturgis from UF. His senior year was actually better than Aguayo's junior year, we drafted him late and he got beat out this year by an UDFA after like a year and a half of struggling.

Also, Aguayo is not Seabass. Not even close...

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

sean10mm posted:

I've given up trying to make any sense of Patriots drafts. Their track record is good with DL, OL and LB, average with DBs, so I'm fine with who they took. They almost never care about RB and are terrible with WR drafting so skipping on those is no surprise and kind of a relief respectively.

And LOL at taking a 3rd round quarterback when Jimmy G is under contract through 2017 instead of literally any other position they actually could have a use for.

Belichick is overrated as a personnel guy but it's been covered up by Brady and cheating

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol your dad owns

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Your dad has a talent for vocalizing my nightmares.

I wish I had a dad

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I was talking to Henchman. You know, the Conor Cook as the next Tom Brady bit.

This has taken a very sad turn.

Can I borrow your dad

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

:unsmith: we're going fishing too

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Here is the PFF recap of rounds 2 and 3 with grades

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2016/04/29/draft-2016-nfl-draft-pick-by-pick-grades-and-analysis-of-day-2/

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

fsif posted:

LaCanfora said yesterday we'd try to take Cook with our second pick, so I'm not particularly worried about it.

Everyone uses JLC

It rules

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

So Miami drafted two guys at extreme value, including the (arguably) highest rated overall player, but also reached for two needs

So Dolphins

Tannenbaum drafts like 4.5 guys per draft. Get used to it, sucka!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Day 3 GDT

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3774165&perpage=40

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Trast posted:

Another Dolphin fan help me out. Why did they move up to draft a receiver when its one of the only deep positions they have?

They had a 2nd round grade on him and Stills is probably gone after this year.

So really we just have Landry and Parker after this year.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Apparently it was one or two guys booing because Wentz refused to sign an autograph

Ehud fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Apr 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Grittybeard posted:

I'm actually fine with all of that other than the DV one (which is just...really tone deaf), but I'd feel better about it if Ehud liked the constantly suspended receiver from Florida. Well maybe the hit a ref guy went a little too far--I don't even know, which one was that?

I talked myself into really liking the guy who's dick fell out, although part of that is because PFF loves him which means nothing.

Robinson is super talented

I just don't think he cares that much about being good :-/

• Locked thread