Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bears draft looks like a loving disaster, only way to salvage it is to somehow find a way to draft kyle orton again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

THE LEGEND OF MIKE NUGENT

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

DariusLikewise posted:

Is Connor Cook really that much of an rear end in a top hat

only logical strategy is for the bears to draft him and let cutler mentor him

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hackenberg is the jetsiest bust pick ever and i wish the draft was in new york

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

sirtommygunn posted:

I wish Adolphus has gone to the Dolphins so we could get another Hitler pun based Dolphins poster and/or change AAA Dolfan's name.

I'm assuming he's named after Swedish king Gustavus Adolphus, here to lead Buffalo to victory in the Great Northern War.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

someone had better draft Dean Lowry or #1 overall fullback Dan "Superback" Vitale tomorrow and it had better not be the loving packers

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Atticus Finch posted:

But seriously, who is Nick Vigil

sounds like a netflix-tier marvel character

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Someone mentioned that the Bears should draft Connor Cook and let one douche mentor another. This is the final solution, make it happen Bears.

e: I just woke up gently caress you Oakland.

that was me and i am disappointed

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

YOU FUCKERS

https://twitter.com/packers/status/726484214212907010

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

No idea if it will translate, but Dean Lowry was one of the best players I've ever seen at Northwestern, dude just owned the poo poo out of people.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

still laughing that the jets drafted hackenberg

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Chromatic posted:

Watching some of Kevin Hogan's games on yt and I think I like him. His noodle arm is a big red flag though, hopefully it can be fixed.

MUST IMPROVE: Body Clock

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

Akiem Hicks was drafted in 2012, but don't forget last year's Canadian superstar Delvin Breaux.

He got better. :)

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Bears got a polarizing physical freak passrusher, an versatile offensive lineman, a defensive lineman, a Polish linebacker whose name sounds good when a bunch of guys named Stan call into sports radio asking why don't dey start dat Quitkowski guy he seems like a hard worker, a million DBs I've never heard of, a hulking RB who destroyed the Big Ten last year, and an undersized Jewish receiver whose favorite food is latkes because they shouldn't just be for Channukah.. This is good.

One of my favorite Northwestern Wildcats went to the hated Packers. This is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Well, the Bears' seventh round pick Daniel Braverman is an undersized Jewish fella who thinks latkes should be an everyday food, talks about himself in the third person, and has an incredibly awesome highlight reel of him owning the poo poo out of Ohio State while he was at Western Michigan, so I now have a favorite Bear if he makes the team.

• Locked thread