Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Connor cook is good.

Lions made a good pick and a bad one. Can't wait to combo up all of the bad former Big Ten offensive linemen and watch Staff get sacked 50 times this year

Most of the analysis of both the lineman I have read boiled down to "[Bad Big Ten Lineman] may never develop into a good starting player, but he did play a lot of college games and he's mean." If they let the Lions play in the Big Ten next season that kind of experience is really gonna pay off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Okay goons fess up which one of you is Bob "Draft Offensive Lineman" Quinn

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Although I do have to say that I find it troubling to read the Lions have drafted three guys who have short arms. I know there's more to it than that but it seems like they're banking very heavily on "toughness"

• Locked thread