Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Pron on VHS posted:

I love it, we have been a soft team with quiet stars like Hali and Houston and Charles who never talk poo poo. With Peters last year now these guys we are drafting assholes and every team needs a few

Sort of agree.

LiquidFriend posted:

I could of done without the pregnant woman assaulter.

Sort of agree.

Parmesan Basil posted:

Yeah real fun to have a violent psychopath on the team. gently caress this.

Sort of agree.

Parmesan Basil posted:

Dorsey and Reid failed horribly on this draft. Reaches and bad trades. Tyreek Hill isn't even a name that came up with anyone else. gently caress those two assholes and gently caress this team if that's who you're going to draft.

It was definitely a draft used to build depth and I expect little to no impact from any of these guys the first year. Our first pick will probably be switching out with Poe to keep him rested.

BTW, I was sort of expecting Sean Smith to go but I'll definitely start to turn sour on Dorsey if they let Poe walk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Watching some of Kevin Hogan's games on yt and I think I like him. His noodle arm is a big red flag though, hopefully it can be fixed.

• Locked thread