Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

LiquidFriend posted:

So lets see:
-Had dick fall out at combine
-Suspended a year for cheating
-Suspended 4 times
-Punched and strangled pregnant GF
-Hit a ref

What a loving draft KC.

I love it, we have been a soft team with quiet stars like Hali and Houston and Charles who never talk poo poo. With Peters last year now these guys we are drafting assholes and every team needs a few

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Grittybeard posted:

I'm actually fine with all of that other than the DV one (which is just...really tone deaf), but I'd feel better about it if Ehud liked the constantly suspended receiver from Florida. Well maybe the hit a ref guy went a little too far--I don't even know, which one was that?

I talked myself into really liking the guy who's dick fell out, although part of that is because PFF loves him which means nothing.

Yeah DV is too far but hitting a ref, choking a coach etc...it's good for the locker room

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I wish the Chiefs had taken a immediate impact at WR. I know they were trying to trade up for Treadwell but couldn't find a right price, but I wish they had tried harder, or used their 23423948 4th-6th round picks to move around in the 2nd/3rd and grab Shepard

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Because murder is much more extreme than DV

the Chiefs are associated with murder

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Latkes are really good. a potato and egg filled pancake is so good

edit: for those in the DMV try Anita's breakfast burritos.....potato, egg, salsa and cheese in a tortilla

• Locked thread