Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I am legitimately, unironically baffled that LootCrate is a thing, and is in fact a pretty popular thing, and that it is in any way a profitable venture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Microwaves Mom posted:

I went to a post office a few weeks ago to ask a few questions. And literally was nice as possible the lady never said a word to me just pointed at poo poo then left the room as I told her to "have a nice day."

What I"m trying to say is government employees are lazy, assholish, and paid too much. They know they pretty much can't lose their jobs so they don't care.

The USPS doesn't receive tax dollars, are they technically government employees?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

criscodisco posted:

I have a subscription to the dollar shave club, and have had all sorts of trouble getting them delivered lately. After having delivered them no problem for a year and a half, they left a "sorry we missed you" card (even though I was home, they never knocked). The card claimed that it was sent insured mail and I had to sign for it or pick it up. I contacted dollar shave club and they said they don't send anything insured.

I filled out the card saying to bring it back, but they never took the card. Finally I saw the mail lady so I have her the card. It still didn't come so a few days later i saw her again and asked about it. She laughed and said "those cards don't matter, you need to pick it up". I said, "how, you took it?" and she laughed again and said I would never get it.

I emailed the past office website and said that happened, and the next day a guy from the office drive his personal car over with my package. The next 3 months I didn't get my razors, even though they were sent. I didn't notice because I had plenty of backup blades. Month 4 I come home and all 4 boxes are crammed into my box, all postdated when they should have been sent.

Is Dollar Shave actually worth it because their advertisements are correct and I am, in fact, very tired of paying out the rear end for blades

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Has there been a Dark Souls crate yet

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

A year sub to this would be great as a gift for a nerdy teenager. Way better than getting a lovely EXCLUSIVE FIGURINE

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The funniest thing so far is that BattlBox literally stuffs their package with straw refuse and claims it's a feature of the box because you can use it for tinder

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Aralan posted:

I like how they marked it on the box too. Make sure you save this literal garbage so you can light it on fire later

What the gently caress do you do with it when you have a six month supply?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

JediTalentAgent posted:

I think the real question is how long before unopened Lootcrates take on an elevated value in the collector's market like video games from the 80s and 90s have?

When will people stop giving a poo poo about Deadpool and The Walking Dead? It will be shortly before that

• Locked thread