Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
This is why, if I become president, I will re-open guantanamo bay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dely Apple posted:

It's like someone picked up the freebies from E3 and Comic Con and charged a usurious rate to nerds for the privilege of waste transport. Oh boy!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
This poo poo disgusts me.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
If I were your post officer, I would deliver your Loot Crate. I would not harm your Loot Crate. I would however return to burn down your house, as a loving favor to you, so you can move on with your life without your ten tons of Firefly poo poo.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Strategic Tea posted:

I figured the dumbest thing about the lootcrate, which I will demonstrate by strawmanning

Imagine if there was a Bookcrate. It contains books. All kinds. Every genre, every age, Atlas Shrugged alongside the ABC's. What's the matter? You're a Gamer Reader aren't you? You like books. What kind of true Reader can't appreciate a hinge manufacturing technical manual?

god that's not even the dumbest thing about loot crate, that's how deep this goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Arian_Samurai posted:

MulchCrate. Ten cubic yards of cedar mulch are delivered to your front door the first of every month.

No questions asked.

I would actually have a use for this. I would actually benefit from Mulchcrate. I cannot say this for Lootcrate.

• Locked thread