Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Got it for my birthday, first crate comes when I'm out and someone else receives it. Then the next month comes and I discover the truth.

Guy knocks on my door at noon: I am mildly indisposed so I yell "JUST A MINUTE!". Open door twenty seconds later, guy's gone left the package at my door.

This month guy comes at 4 PM, I buzz him in, he knocks at my door, I open it, he sticks the package in my hand and turns on his heel like he was offended to present me with it. The answer is clear: postal workers have a vendetta against delivering nerd poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

cheerfullydrab posted:

Looks like the lesson of this thread is that everyone hates Lootcrate. Also you. I guess we've all learned something today.

Sure seems like it.

Blue Train posted:

he has not posted in this thread since the OP, maybe he killed himself like he should have

Nope.

Also the first crate came with a useful small flashlight so I'm up one, at least.

• Locked thread